Bellazon

Flavia de Oliveira
Thumbnail

Anthony, you are irriting me!

If i was GIVING the video, I didn't find!

and...Nobody gave your opnion!

------------------------------------

~>CYPS<~, can you help me?

Do you have the Roberto Cavalli Milan Mens SS2008's video?

im out of here for now :Dinah:

ok anthony, I really don't know you and I do not want to come across as rude but it will seem this way so sorry, I am here to look at the models, there editorials, candids, runway but in many of my favorite girl threads half of is it you talking to someone, and this forum is for the models , I think your a nice guy and obviously you want to make friends but can I suggest that if you want to talk to the members talk to them personal message or off the board because I really just want to see the models and not all this personal conversation, sorry if it sounds harsh can't help that you have many friends but this place for me is for and about the models, I like to see pictures not really into dialogue , but I've been to hawaii and you have that mellow I want to be your friend vibe wich is cool, but please can we post pics.

(Y)

ok cyp. but im ready for round two anytime :lullaby:

round? Oh god ¬¬

You're so stupid!

rite on kadu like the pic, I think girls with the chin dimple think its sexy, but I am bias because I have one :p thanks for the pic do you know what its from?

im out of here for now :Dinah:

ok anthony, I really don't know you and I do not want to come across as rude but it will seem this way so sorry, I am here to look at the models, there editorials, candids, runway but in many of my favorite girl threads half of is it you talking to someone, and this forum is for the models , I think your a nice guy and obviously you want to make friends but can I suggest that if you want to talk to the members talk to them personal message or off the board because I really just want to see the models and not all this personal conversation, sorry if it sounds harsh can't help that you have many friends but this place for me is for and about the models, I like to see pictures not really into dialogue , but I've been to hawaii and you have that mellow I want to be your friend vibe wich is cool, but please can we post pics.

(Y)

ok cyp. but im ready for round two anytime :lullaby:

round? Oh god ¬¬

You're so stupid!

and who are you? :blink:

me stupid. i didnt call u names. u wanna start name calling. your a retard.

thanks cyp for the pics, looking good flavia.