Bellazon

Flavia de Oliveira
Thumbnail

Yes, I was just checking new posts, and I was like: wait... I haven't seen any pics with Flavia so far :mellow:

:mad: why, or why? :( do we know the reason for her not being at the show? :(

I don't know which is the reason :cry: , somebody from TFS says that were 12 outfits in the first segment but in the show was only 11...also the thing that makes me mad is that the press says she was in the show

The Victoria's Secret fashion show is one of the most popular fashion events each year which took place in New York City on Thursday, 19 November with model Heidi Klum as host of the event. Just 6 weeks after giving birth to fourth child, German model Heidi Klum, opened the show wearing a corset gown designed by Jane Law paired with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.

This year's Victoria Secret fashion show themes fell into four categories: Enchanted Forest, Star Trooper, Romantic Journey and Pink Planet.

The highlight of the show was the $3 million worth 'Fantasy Bra', modelled by Victoria's Secret Angel Marisa Miller. The 'Fantasy Bra' is studded with 2,350 white, champagne and cognac diamonds placed in a harlequin pattern, with a rare 16-carat heart-shaped champagne diamond in the center.

The 2009 'Fantasy Bra' is $2 million cheaper than last year's modelled by Adriana Lima (who was absent from the 2009 Victoria's Secret fashion show with Karolina Kurkova who are both taking maternity breaks).

The Victoria's Secret Angels who hit the runway include Izabel Goulart, Isabeli Fontana, Erin Heatherton, Shannan Click, Caroline Winberg, Flavia Oliveira - all returned from last year and some fresh faces Lyndsey Scott, Aminata Niaria, Lily Aldridge, Liu Wren and new Angel Chanel Iman.

• 4 weeks later...