Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

JACKASS star STEVE-O is so obsessed with beautiful actress ANGELINA JOLIE, he is copying all of her tattoos.

Steve-O - who already has a lifesize tattoo of his own face on his back - came up with the idea after visiting the Thai artist who etched a traditional Khmer symbol on the actress\'s back.

Steve-O had the same design done and has since added \"Billy Bob\" to his arm, to copy Jolie\'s dedication to her second husband BILLY BOB THORNTON - a tattoo she has had removed since the couple divorced.

The zany WILD BOYZ star hopes his tattoos will bring him closer to the actress and give him a chance of romance with her.

019thailandjoliel9sr.th.jpg 020billybobl8qf.th.jpg

:blink:

Speaking of guys shes into..

dzv1us1ff.th.jpg dzv1vo0up.th.jpg

dzv1w38be.th.jpg dzv1wm4cp.th.jpg

dzv1xf3ht.th.jpg dzv1xw5ge.th.jpg

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally make their romance public as they head out on his and hers motorcycles in Edmonton, Canada. The couple seemed very happy together as they headed to a local safeway supermarket and picked up supplies. As they left the store and headed back to their bikes Brad held Angelina's arm and the couple shared a joke. After loading up Jolie had some trouble getting her bike started but with a little help from Brad they were soon on their way home.

I'm a big fan of AJ, Brad and Jennifer. I think that if they did have an affair, shame on them. I'm SOOOOO against infidelity, I don't give a damn what the reason is. (N)

I hope they all move on though and Jennifer finds herself someone who will be faithful to her.

As for Brad & AJ...he's going to soon be another ex hubby of AJ's because she can't seem to find happiness in any one man.

I don't agree on Brad cheating on his wife, no matter who she is, if he did, in fact, cheat on her. I'm not 100% convinced he did.

As far as Angelina is concerned, to me, she does look happy with Brad and I think they could work if they put effort into it.

And as far as the "sneakiness" is concerned, you can't blame either of them for wanting privacy and to keep things quiet for awhile. So many celebrities do it, you can't just point the finger at Brad and Angelina.

• 2 weeks later...