Bellazon

Fashion Models CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Thanks lilso78. :)

There will be a 3rd edition soon, well, I believe we could start in 3-5 weeks, just to finish it before Xmas.

Though there are many other options, we can also do a ACTRESSES 2nd edition, a TV ACTRESSES, or a CLASSICAL ACTRESSES (Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Rita Hayworth, Brigitte Bardot... and all), or someone suggested me a BABE MUSICIANS one.

The problem I see in this last one is that I tried to make a list and I barely found 30-32, and if we add many more the majority would be unknown for any of us.

I leave that to you to choose.

BTW, for the 3rd MODELS edition I was thinking about making it slightly different, or maybe for the 4th, I don't know yet.

I was thinking about splitting them in different continents or zones, as there are 8 groups, 2 could be for North America, 2 for South America, 2 for Eastern Europe, 1 for Western Europe and 1 for the rest of the world.

They'd only face models from their same continent (in the preliminary rounds too) until we had a champion from each, and then 4 of those continental champions would face each other in the semifinals and we'd have a world champion as usual.

Doing it this way we would see many pairings between the Brazilians, or the Americans, or the Czechs and the Russians... which are the 4 countries most represented.

However, Theron, are you sure that people would NOT vote only for their country in the finals?

Well, that can happen in the format we've done so far too.

For example, in the quarter finals there was a pairing Emily DiDonato vs Valentina Zelyaeva, an American vs a Russian, all the American could vote for Emily and I didn't see that happening.

In fact, the country that has the most voters I believe is the USA (obviously), and no American model has reached the semifinals yet.

3 Brazilians, 2 Russians, 1 Czech, 1 Dutch and 1 South African so far.

I believe most of us vote them no matter where they are from, only in case of any doubt we may vote the ones from our own country or continent, to tell you the truth I do it some times but not very often, and definetely not in the final rounds.

In which it will come down to Marilyn or Bridget *nods* or maybe Jane

Bridget and Jane??? do you mean the Fonda sisters??? or Marilyn the winner??? I don't think so...

We did this game 3 times in another forum and we set the rule that they had to be famous because of acting in a movie as an adult in the 70's at least or before.

And Marilyn and Jane Fonda weren't in the 1st positions in any of the 3 editions.

Yes it would be new and fun! And I have already starting composing a list for it!

Really? I have a huge list of more than 100, they are the ones who participated in the contest I just mentioned.

If you want it I can send it to you.

The problem I see in this competition is that maybe you (ppl from America) don't know many of the European actresses, and most of the people probably only know the most famous ones, so the preliminary rounds might be really boring for them.

The participation would be lower than usual, that's obvious, but it's OK if we are 15-20 every day instead of the 25-35 we've been in the previous contests.

Yes it would be new and fun! And I have already starting composing a list for it!

Really? I have a huge list of more than 100, they are the ones who participated in the contest I just mentioned.

If you want it I can send it to you.

The problem I see in this competition is that maybe you (ppl from America) don't know many of the European actresses, and most of the people probably only know the most famous ones, so the preliminary rounds might be really boring for them.

The participation would be lower than usual, that's obvious, but it's OK if we are 15-20 every day instead of the 25-35 we've been in the previous contests.

I have 71 so far, but I could easily add more. And nothing wrong with getting to know actresses from other countries. And yeah send me your list. Do you want mine?