Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Singers yes :hell yea!: !!! This may be the best yet :blush: ! Don't forget Rihanna, Beyonce and Cassie :blush: .

I have soooooo many to suggest for mostly looks, mostly talent and the combination of the two, but it depends on the rules of course.

Couple honorable mentions in the mean time

Shy'm :drool: - Don't speak that language, but a good dancer and probably the most flexible of the current female singer dancers, check out 00:52-00:55 :blush:

RES :wub: :wub: :wub: (doesn't have enough google images pics to qualify for this :/ , but just an honorable mention :blush: )

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87g30_re...ay-vision_music

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking to start the next ACTRESSES edition the weekend of the Oscars, they're on March 7th.

As for the MUSICIANS one, I honestly don't see it, I tried to make a list of participants and I can only find 30-40 and I don't know most of them, they are too few.

i could give you a list of singer

shakira, Alicia Keyes, Aaliyah,beyonce knowles, cassie, christina aguilera, jessica simpson, britney spears, jewel, taylor swift, katy perry, lady gaga, rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Milian, Nelly Furtado, Natalie Imbruglia, Fioana Apple, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Ciara, Vanessa Paradis, Kylie Minogue, Norah Jones, Avril Lavigne, Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Joss Stone, Mariah Carey, Ashlee Simpson, Ashanti, Mandy Moore, Pink, Katherine McPhee, Vanessa Hudgens and lots of more, but i'm not going to mention them because it would be a long list.

you could make us to nominate the singers. and decide which one is going to participate the contest.

i didn't know some actresses and model that were in the contest and still participate it and voted it

^ Nice choiches ;)

Here are some mine suggestions from 'lots of more' :laugh: :

Selena Gomez, Rachel Stevens, Hilary (& Haylie) Duff, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Holly Valance, Hayley Williams, Carrie Underwood, JoJo (Joanna Levesque), Holly Valance, Delta Goodrem, Demi Lovato, Ke$ha Sebert, Kelly Clarkson, Emily Osment, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Katherine Jenkins, Gabriella Cilmi, Skye Sweetnam, Natasha Bedingfield, LeAnn Rimes, Alexa Vega, Emmy Rossum, Taylor Momsen. :wave:

I wonder if we could count Scarlett J. , JLH or Leighton Meester as singers.. :blink:

Maybe it would be OK to start the league on the Grammy's weekend (January 31st) ? That would be kind of appropriate. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there, next contest will probably be in 10 days, starting the day of the Oscars, March 7th.

This time, mickiala has already prepared where each actress begins her participation.

It will have the same format as always, though next time we will change it a bit.

They are already chosen and placed in the different rounds.

32 will start in the 1st round, 32 more in the 2nd, 24 in the 3rd, 24 in the 4th, and 8 group seeds, 1 for each of the 8 groups. Which makes 120 actresses in total.

Every edition is done by a different user, I did it the 1st time, Chocolate did the 2nd, and this 3rd one has been prepared by mickiala.

Hi there, next contest will probably be in 10 days, starting the day of the Oscars, March 7th.

This time, mickiala has already prepared where each actress begins her participation.

It will have the same format as always, though next time we will change it a bit.

Remind me if I don't participate please! :wave: