Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

This is only good news if you like the Angels they've already got! :whistle:

True, I suppose. But it's also been confirmed that the line-up is changing next year anyway and maybe one or two of the fake Angels might actually get a contract.

Very interesting. VS you misleaders. I guess the point of the new faces is like a test. Maybe they have them as the whole new faces of VS cause they all are possibly Angels in the making. But VS is just seeing where they are gonna go with them. Im kind of happy and relieved cause i was so confused how 9 angels were gonna fit into the show. At least now the focus can be on the core four walking the show. Alessandra, Doutzen, Marisa and Miranda. As well as what ever part Adriana will play while Heidi hosts.

So basically though Savanna what you and Lost are saying is that most likely one or two of these girls will be made angels the moment Miranda's contract expires which is like early next year. And when Doutzen's expires which is end of next year. So still basically thats happening. :( And whatever happens with Heidi and Marisa is still up in the air.

Very interesting. VS you misleaders. I guess the point of the new faces is like a test. Maybe they have them as the whole new faces of VS cause they all are possibly Angels in the making. But VS is just seeing where they are gonna go with them. Im kind of happy and relieved cause i was so confused how 9 angels were gonna fit into the show. At least now the focus can be on the core four walking the show. Alessandra, Doutzen, Marisa and Miranda. As well as what ever part Adriana will play while Heidi hosts.

So basically though Savanna what you and Lost are saying is that most likely one or two of these girls will be made angels the moment Miranda's contract expires which is like early next year. And when Doutzen's expires which is end of next year. So still basically thats happening. :( And whatever happens with Heidi and Marisa is still up in the air.

No, Heidi is going for sure, and there's a whole bunch of stuff attached to that because you know she has to be sent off like the HBIC that she is, but yes, other people are going too. Whether it be because they're leaving or their contracts are up. I don't know whose contracts expire when and I don't think anyone does know for sure except the girls themselves, but supposedly nobody except for Adriana and Ale are safe come next year which means we were all wrong in calculating their contracts somehow.

That's weird... :blink:

Cause Rosie said on her Twitter:

Oh and thank you to all the sweet fans congratulating me about VS.

Yes this angel officially got her wings this year : D

And Miranda told her

Congrats my love Rosie!

I never knew "Rosie" had one, but I'm pretty sure the Miranda is fake.

Can't they think of a new name for the PINK section. They had Pink Planet as the name for thee section last year didn't they? I am excitied! The theme names sound awesome! SIX MORE DAYS! It feels like forever though! I can't wait to see the girls! The outfits! The runway! As for the she is an angel, she isn't an angel drama. I don't care! I just don't want us to get our hopes the show will be amazing and then our hopes are crushed and we spend another year ripping VS a new one!

No, Heidi is going for sure, and there's a whole bunch of stuff attached to that because you know she has to be sent off like the HBIC that she is, but yes, other people are going too. Whether it be because they're leaving or their contracts are up. I don't know whose contracts expire when and I don't think anyone does know for sure except the girls themselves, but supposedly nobody except for Adriana and Ale are safe come next year which means we were all wrong in calculating their contracts somehow.

So basically she will announce in the show she is done and there will be a big hoorah for her etc etc etc lol.

Well i hope it all works out. I cant say im too happy that Miranda most likely will no longer be an angel. But at the same time she has had a great run with the company and i doubt there would be bad blood so maybe she will be like Selita and Izabel and still do the shows and stuff which i would like. Now Miranda can focus on building up her HF career.

My bad, Kev. I didn't see what you said about Miranda (early next year) and Doutzen, but Doutzen supposedly signed in Dec. of 2007 so I don't get it and I'm not trying to wrack my brain about it. But like I said, nobody knows for sure except them and VS. However, VS is claiming nobody is safe next year.

So basically she will announce in the show she is done and there will be a big hoorah for her etc etc etc lol.

Well i hope it all works out. I cant say im too happy that Miranda most likely will no longer be an angel. But at the same time she has had a great run with the company and i doubt there would be bad blood so maybe she will be like Selita and Izabel and still do the shows and stuff which i would like. Now Miranda can focus on building up her HF career.

I don't know if Heidi plans on making this show her last, nor do I think she'll be at next year's show. But I do know they are planning something for next year.

My bad, Kev. I didn't see what you said about Miranda (early next year) and Doutzen, but Doutzen supposedly signed in Dec. of 2007 so I don't get it and I'm not trying to wrack my brain about it. But like I said, nobody knows for sure except them and VS. However, VS is claiming nobody is safe next year.

Yeah exactly. I mean i dont know when the girls signed either those are just my presumptions. I mean it could be a good thing. Have a big overhaul type thing. So next year we are in for some major changes. Which is always exciting. I love Heidi but i do think its time for her to go.

From Selita's Twitter:
Good AM peeps! Gettn ready to go to my fitting for the VS 2009 fashion show! Wings wings wings!

So, sounds like she'll get wings again this year? :)

Maybe she was just hoping because I don't think she would know what she was wearing or getting until she got there.

According to Ale and KK's official Twitters, Miranda's is real - and Ale did state it on her Twitter when people asked her about the fake Ana BB one...so I imagine if the Miranda one was fake, she would have said? Still not 100% convinced though.......not until her agency etc confirms it!

According to Ale and KK's official Twitters, Miranda's is real - and Ale did state it on her Twitter when people asked her about the fake Ana BB one...so I imagine if the Miranda one was fake, she would have said? Still not 100% convinced though.......not until her agency etc confirms it!

KK talks to the fake Isabeli and was also talking to alelovesanja (fake Ale) for awhile there so I could imagine they are just clueless. I think it was at KK's baby shower where KK finally realized she was talking to a fake Ale. I think Ale just confirmed the fake AnaBB because they were hanging out and Ale probably asked her if she had one (she said Ana would be getting one), but I don't think she talks to Miranda like that anyway. You know what I'm saying?

That sounds intense. It seems like there is very little stability in the Angel lineup lately.

From Selita's Twitter:
Good AM peeps! Gettn ready to go to my fitting for the VS 2009 fashion show! Wings wings wings!

So, sounds like she'll get wings again this year? :)

I hope she gets wings this year! I thought she was great with her wings last year! She looked adorable with her wings in 2006 as well! I hope they have more wings then they did last year too!

Well hopefully there will be a good amount of wings this year. So now who are the extra girls who will get three walks. There usually is maybe two tp three extra girls as well as the angels who do three walks. I think Rosie still will get three and a pair of wings.