Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

it doesn't show the voting section it only show alessandra and it is showing the day show is going to be air, and to install microsoft silverlight

in the page when i click on the link. which video are you talking about, there is no video in the link that i click

it work on cbs website, i'm glad that i was able to vote, and no i don't want to download the silverlight i don't know what it is.

cbs work for me. thanks for your advice anyways.

by the way i like alicia and tika the most. i use to like kylie but not anymore, her breast are too large for my taste what is she a triple D?

Apparently Noemie and AnaBB are confirmed for the show. Thanks to the admin from Alessandra's Official Forum.

I know alot of people dont like Noemie but i do. I think she's an amazing model. She is so striking and has some of the best features. And her body is smoking. I love her for VS. Sure she can tone down the kisses and stuff but i mean there are plenty of girls who overdo that too.

Noemie are you kidding me? She is the worst on the runway. Of course she is gorgeous but that doesn't give VS the right to keep putting her on the show. She walks like a bow legged cow. I'm not happy about this unless she got walking lessons. Ms Jay we need you yet again.

I was totally alarmed by the size of her breasts, but it looked like she had the new bra on, because she didn't look that big in casting. She looked like a full C in casting, if they put her in the new bra ( the one that adds two cup sizes, which would make sense since it's the one their promoting now)...she would come off as a double D. A couple of the other girls looked like this too, and they weren't that big initially. If this doesn't get proven lol, my vote will go for Ali.

Here's an excerpt regarding the show from Marisa's latest post on FMT:

I leave next week for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I'm doing my fitting at the beginning of next week and I'm really excited to see what I'll be wearing. It doesn't really sink in for me until I put on the outfits and can visualize. I'm dying to see what the themes are and what the runway is like. I think it might be more like last years stage then a straight cat walk- but we'll see ;)

Hmm she's teasing us. So their fittings are beginning of next week. They are doing them much closer to the show then usual. See we are in the dark i dont think we are even gonna see themes or fittings this year. Which is good cause i wanna be suprised. And i guess the runway might be different again this year.