Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

I think the 2003 opening superman/batman? theme music was good and the 2005 segment with KK at the end of the fashion show was a good touch and I enjoyed the dancing too, had good music. I liked 2006, come fly with me segment of the VSFS the one when KK lost her heel. And I also loved the segment from 2007 that was suppose to be all weird and junk with the hypnotizing background that was pretty fun.

i was reading an article online, it had asked a question something like how they wonder what the lineup is going to be like now they the big juggernauts are out for this year....

guys we should all start making our "wish lists", hell, look what happend last year, toooooo ironic :blink: maybe they DO listen :ninja: YEAY!!

okay....its gonna change naturally...how many angels this year? doutzen, miranda, ale, marissa....THATS IT?!?!?! well, we can really play with our lists then, huh...

* = NEW THIS YEAR, WHICH RECENTLY THERE IS ROOM FOR LIKE 5 TO 7 GIRLS, RIGHT? THEY'VE HAD LIKE 35 GIRLS OR SO THE LAST COUPLE YEARS...yes, no...help guys...

LARA

BEHATI

ANNE V.

JEISA

RAQUEL

CINITA*

DUJUAN*

ERIN

FLAVIA

CANDICE

BIANCA

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VS!!!! MONICA MITRO PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!! NATALIA*!! DARIA*!!!!GEMMA*!!!!!

CHANEL

ABBEY LEE

MORGANE

MARYNA

MAGDALENA*

NATASHA P.

CAROLINE T.

AJUMA

ANNA Jagodinska*

ANNA BEATRIZ

ARLENIS(BETTER HAIR PLEASE)

HELOISE*

CARMEN KASS

MANU

LINDSAY

BETTE *

ROSIE

BARR*

I like that really there is only Alessandra, Miranda, Marisa and Doutzen at the moment. Because they will be the main stars of the show which is great. I love Adriana and Heidi but seeing as how they are out might as well take advantage of the situation. I want Alessandra to open the show and also wear the fantasy bra. I think it's about time she does both. She has been with the company since 2000.

So definately

Alessandra - 3 Walks (Wings) and Fantasy Bra

Miranda - 3 Walks (Wings)

Marisa - 3 Walks (Wings)

Doutzen - 3 Walks (Wings)

I also think that

Candice Swanepoel

Behati Prinsloo

Emanuela De Paula (Wings)

Rosie H Whitely (Wings)

Lindsay Ellingson

Chanel Iman

are definates for the show due to their promotion for the company (BioFit and Xmas Commercial)

Now as for other girls i really want to see a mix of 2003, 2005, 2008 girls. They were definately some of the best. (I dont think i'm spelling all the names right but you know who they are)

Carmen Kass (Wings)

Liya Kebede

Raquel Zimmerman (Wings)

Natasha Poly

Angela Lindval

Isabeli Fontana (Wings)

Ana B Barros

Fernanda Tavares

Caroline Trentini

Maryna Linchuk (Wings)

Oluchi Onwaegeba

Flavia De Oliviera

Julia Stegner

Inguna Butane

Abbey Lee

Izabel Goulart

Eugenia Volodina

Morgane Dubled

Anne V (Wings)

Hana Soukopova

NEW GIRLS

Lily Donaldson

Catherine McNeill

Irina Sheik

Jessica Hart

I think that would be a pretty great list and thats about 34 girls i got there. I also wish they have more wings this year then last and that each girls gets 2+ walk. I hate that there always has to be someone who does 1 walk. I think obviously the angels and maybe one or two other girls can get 3 but i think it's fair that all the other girls can have 2. Obviously PINK would consist of Behati, Chanel, Abbey, Rosie, Flavia, Candice, Lindsay and i would say Jessica Hart can go there too but they all should get another walk. I think Rosie should have 3.

Me too. Since 2005 was really the last GREAT show (2006 was nice, but not as sweet), and last show in nYC maybe the power will be back. Remember that French guy who used to help the models and all with outfits and whatnot .... do you think he'll be there. i miss him.

I dont know Joe. He was awesome. I do hope they bring him back. To be honest i thought last year was all right. I mean the outfits were great and models gorgeous it's just the show aired on tv is edited terribly that it ruins it for you. I think if they fix that up and also have the girls stop overdoing the blowing kisses and pointing the show can get back to it's original feel.

i agree about the number of times they should walk....some turn out great, but walk once and then we have to wait a whole freakn year to see them again...well, for VS anyway...i.e. Lindsay...

yeah that whole sept. thing really doesnt make too much sense like i stated before we would've had themes, outfits and behind the sences stuff by now...so, i will stick with mr. knight on this one and say Nov. as usual..

i forgot to add Julia on there...i love all her maybaline commercials...she's a keeper for sure..

heeyyyy, i loved that segment with Seal serenading the girls back in 2005 :p

i would love to see these girls again:

eugenia volodina

caroline trentini

natpoly

andi muise

new ones:

bar refaeli (impossible but who knows :p)

brooklyn decker (most def :drool:)

Models I would like to see again in the show

Candice Swanepoel

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Maryna Linchuk

Ana BB

Julia Stegner

Lindsay Ellingson

Erin Heatherton

Models I would like to see in the show (The Wishful thinking edition)

Natasha Poly

Caroline Trentini

Gisele Bundchen

New Girls

Brooklyn Decker

Emily DiDonato

Segment ideas

Technicolor

Weather

For Pink- The Collegiate collection

SUPER SEXY SPIES!

And I like Seal! If he ever was forced to do the show again I want him to do "Kiss from a rose"! That would make my day!