Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

People are killing my brain

need the details: my sister seriously fucking scares me

need the details: she wanted to know another word for "curfew" i told her to find the thesaurus ( of which we have twenty i'm sure ) and look it up. she walks RIGHT PAST THE BOOKSHELF WITH A HUGE ASS ONE ON IT and goes "I can't fiiiiiiiind it" so i pull it out and hand it to her and she says "It doesn't say thesaurus on it!" when it's there in GIANT GLOWING YELLOW TEXT

need the details: "look it up in the dictionary" "we don't have one" ".... *looks at dicationary on bookshelf*"

need the details: or she could go ONLINE. to DICTIONARY.COM ooo

need the details: i can feel my brain dying a slow painful death

Everyone keeps pissing me off!! fing08.gif I swear to f*ckin God that if people don't stop annoying me I'm going to snap! I just want peace and quiet for ONE full week without having to explain to everyong what's wrong!

Lisa needs to shut up and deal with it.. Chris needs to stop getting pissy when he doesn't get his way, Anti needs to start being responsible for his actions and my Mother needs to stop trying to guilt trip me about everything.. and lastly.. I'm NOT the Bank of Anna..

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: