Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

earbud earphones annoy the shit out of me <_<. i go thru them like you wouldnt believe.

Llamas top 3 earphone accidents:

1. Flicking them into drinks

2. Running over them with wheely chairs

3. lending them to my sister.

thank god i gots me connections :shifty: i havent payed for any in ages. But they still suck :ninja:

- People who talk shit when they on't even know you.

-Dumbass boy friends who get into pointless arguments with you when u decide you want to break up and they don't seem to get it, sothey start bringing up shit that happened like a year ago that has no relvance to the current situation and then goes on a complete guilt trip that means me feel like a bitch when in truth im not and that thought just fuels my anger further but it causes me to just drop the subject and keep me tied to my idiot boyfriend. *breaths*

-Dumbass boy friends who get into pointless arguments with you when u decide you want to break up and they don't seem to get it, sothey start bringing up shit that happened like a year ago that has no relvance to the current situation and then goes on a complete guilt trip that means me feel like a bitch when in truth im not and that thought just fuels my anger further but it causes me to just drop the subject and keep me tied to my idiot boyfriend. *breaths*

that works both ways. I went out on a date with this girl once, and thought we were done, but we then spent about 100 hours on the phone trying to break off something that didn't exist.

my mother brings up things that I do and uses them against me when they have no relevance to the situation or anything we are fighting about... she's wonderful like that. Apparently, my life is a big joke and easy to poke fun at.