Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

People at my job annoy me. They are all racist. Not a single one has anything positive or even remotely upbeat to say. They are not happy or satisfied with anything. None of them follow procedure in any aspect of their jobs. They all secretly hate eachother, and it's a really shitty secret because just about everyone knows that just about everyone hates them. They all have horrible senses of humor, because noone can take a joke, but it is perfectly ok for them to pull a prank or to say something off color or completely out of line. Everyday I get a little more sick of this place and everyones shitty attitude. Thank you bellazon for giving me a place where I can talk to a few good people who wont get bent out of shape over stupid shit or complain about fucking everything known to man.

People at my job annoy me. They are all racist. Not a single one has anything positive or even remotely upbeat to say. They are not happy or satisfied with anything. None of them follow procedure in any aspect of their jobs. They all secretly hate eachother, and it's a really shitty secret because just about everyone knows that just about everyone hates them. They all have horrible senses of humor, because noone can take a joke, but it is perfectly ok for them to pull a prank or to say something off color or completely out of line. Everyday I get a little more sick of this place and everyones shitty attitude. Thank you bellazon for giving me a place where I can talk to a few good people who wont get bent out of shape over stupid shit or complain about fucking everything known to man.

Man that sounds like Holland!!!! Are you sure you live in Kentucky???? Thats all they do here, whine and complain... oh and some complaining..... and than some.. uhm.. yeah... more whining!!!!