Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

To elaborate on my previous post...this isn't directed at the members here, rather at the educated idiots at my university.

I said I sympathized with the people who have friends or relatives over in Iraq...it's one thing to be concerned about them...but I'm sick of these cockbiting fucktards that are like, "OMFG I DON GET TO SEE MY BF FOR 6 MOS AND I HOPE BUSH GETS ASSASSINATED I HATE THE WAR I HATE BUSH EVERYTHING IS HIS FAULT"...I'm sorry but they.  signed.  up.  for.  it.  They should be pissing and moaning that their boy toys chose to enlist in the army, not tearing into the president. That's almost like, if your significant other chose to drink himself to death, and going to the liquor store clerk and bitching him out.  Or if he OD'd and you yelled at the drug dealer.  Um derrr..how dense can you be?  And really fuck these flip floppers who changed their mind about the war when things got nasty...like we were going to go over there, sit the terrorists down, wag our fingers and say, "Aww you bad bad man, you killed thousands of people and raped children, now you go sit in your naughty circle and think about what you did."  I'm sorry we don't live in a magical happy land where no countries ever come into conflict with each other, war is a necessary evil, get over it.  Those points have been reiterated a billion times over to liberals who live in their little bubbles of ignorance and are so oblivious they're borderline retarded.

I get what you are saying, but try to put yourself in their shoes. Yeah, war is a neccessary evil, but this is, without a doubt, an UNESSESSARY WAR!!! Iraq had no WMD'S, and had nothing to do with 9-11, so this war has been a waste of time. Bin Laden is still out there. Yeah, our men and women in the military did sign up, but I think we shouldn't send them into harm's way UNLESS WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!!! WWI, WWII, even the Korean War was justified wars. Vietnam, I'm not so sure. My dad fought in the Vietnam war, and he did enlist, and even though he had seen some horrible things, he said he wouldn't trade his experiences for anything in the world. I won't go into the reason why he chose to enlist, but he really didn't understand what exactly he was fighting for. He just did what the army told him to do, no questions asked. As for your comparisions to drinking and drug use to the current war, I don't think that's fair. The curcimstances don't add up. Again I'm not dissing you, I just asking you to look at the other side of the table, so to speak.

well k_dub, something we finally agree on :laugh:

i feel the same exact way, that it is an unnessessary war. sadam wasnt the problem, Bin Ladin still is. have we found him??? nope, because we are focusing everything into the iraqi freedom. i think its a waste of lives to continue to fight hose who are so dramtically against us. i think we should pull out, and see how they amange on their own. still give them political aid and financial and all that stuff, but pull out the troops and let them try to deal with it. i got a buddy whose headed over there soon, and i dont wanna lose him in one of those freaking guerilla attacks

To elaborate on my previous post...this isn't directed at the members here, rather at the educated idiots at my university.

I said I sympathized with the people who have friends or relatives over in Iraq...it's one thing to be concerned about them...but I'm sick of these cockbiting fucktards that are like, "OMFG I DON GET TO SEE MY BF FOR 6 MOS AND I HOPE BUSH GETS ASSASSINATED I HATE THE WAR I HATE BUSH EVERYTHING IS HIS FAULT"...I'm sorry but they.  signed.  up.  for.  it.  They should be pissing and moaning that their boy toys chose to enlist in the army, not tearing into the president. That's almost like, if your significant other chose to drink himself to death, and going to the liquor store clerk and bitching him out.  Or if he OD'd and you yelled at the drug dealer.  Um derrr..how dense can you be?  And really fuck these flip floppers who changed their mind about the war when things got nasty...like we were going to go over there, sit the terrorists down, wag our fingers and say, "Aww you bad bad man, you killed thousands of people and raped children, now you go sit in your naughty circle and think about what you did."  I'm sorry we don't live in a magical happy land where no countries ever come into conflict with each other, war is a necessary evil, get over it.  Those points have been reiterated a billion times over to liberals who live in their little bubbles of ignorance and are so oblivious they're borderline retarded.

I love you!! Marry me?! lol Ok seriously.. I love you now!

Well if Bush hadn't help fuck up the economy (and yes, I realize that's not completely his fault but he definitely exacerbated the problem) there would be more jobs available and many of these young guys wouldn't feel like they have no other option but to enlist so they can support themselves and/or their families. I'm not saying your totally wrong, mameha, but I think that has to be taken into consideration as well. Just my two cents....

My family is so disgusting. It amazes me sometimes. I can't believe I have to buy myself paper plates and plastic cups so I have something clean to eat off of. Because heaven forbid you replace a dishwasher that doesn't work. Logic tells me that if you have to scrub your plates clean before you put them in it's a sign that the fucking thing doesn't work

And then of course, heaven forbid anyone do it by hand because it is a piece of shit. "I'm not goign to do it". Which means that, of course, I have to. I'm sorry, I'm not the one who chows through raw meat and leaves it sticking all over plates and I am so fucking not cleaning up other people's shit. Especially when said people are 50 years old and very capable of doing it themselves.