Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

Don't complain to me that you have a fifteen page paper to write on a movie you watched in class - I have a multivariable calculus and a physics test looming over my head.  My heart bleeds.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ew speaking of papers I have a twenty page english research paper due on May 6th, who can write twenty pages about a story that sucked? it's ridiculous I can understand if it was just an average eight page research paper but TWENTY PAGES? All professors should be banned from making us do papers. :cry:

man, i got it easy. writing a 6 page paper now, then i got a calculus test and an advanced placement chemistry test to study for, and if i dont do good on them then i just wasted 82 dollars and have to take the class next year in college.

I hate how people always ignore everything I say. It's not just in real life, it even transfers over onto the internet even though I'm a lot less shy online. <_< Even when I answer a question in someone's post they just completely ignore it and keep asking for someone to answer the question. WTF! Oh, so is my answer not good enough even though I obviously know a lot more about the subject than anybody else who replied? :rolleyes: And even if they do take notice of what I have to say, they usually don't even read it properly. Should you even be visiting message boards if you can't seem to read?

And I hate it when some idiot posts something nasty in a thread which I've enjoyed posting in. Especially after I made a post and I was looking forward to seeing what everyone else has said, but when I come back I find it's been deleted because of some jerk insulting someone else. :angry:

Another thing that annoys me is how some people are so incredibly ignorant and they don't even realise it.

Oh and I have a lot of work to do as well; four assignments for last two weeks of May and the word count altogether should total 11,500 words. My arm will fall off by then.

ok yesterday i went up to the colosseum to paintball for a clinic with tim jenkins and brandon mayo and we ran a bunch of drills.....and the lady who runs bmf and mutiny asked me for my contact info and she's going to ask me about trying out/joining mutiny thorn....mutiny's 5 man that will be playing the PSP event in chicago....and my dad is actually giving me **** for it. what the hell? i figure he would be supportive but he's been giving me **** every time i bring up the topic....he doesnt realize how ****ing big this is for me and its really pissing me off....i really want to play with them and if i make the team but my dad doesnt let me join i'll never talk to him again.

I never yell and curse. But I'm so freakin' pissed about my FIFTH pair of shoes in the last month that have been chewed up. I just bought them yesterday. I buying a lock for my door so the damn dog can't open it up and chew up my shit. Excuse my language.

I hate tension headaches. They give you horse tranquilisers just to ease the pain of those and they didn't take into account I'm a tiny person; when I took the second dose it was like I was spinning around underwater and I wanted to throw up everywhere.