Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

Queen (the band) and all of their songs (bar "Bohemian Rhapsody") <_<

Under Pressure isn't bad either, imho.

that's got David Bowie too so it's cool :laugh: . . . but the other Queen songs are just so cliched and just irritate me so :ninja:

I like We Are the Champions, it reminds me of the Yankees winning the World Series :cry:

everytime a team wins some sort of league they play it though. i just wish that they'd play something different once in a while :/

also Brian May scares me :| :ninja:

what are the NY Mets like? :ninja: i know very little with regards to baseball :|

Um, usually they're the underdog in NYC but this year they've been doing great.

However, as a Yankees fan, I do not support them :laugh: A wise man (Max Kellerman lmao) once said: If you're from New York it's NOT okay to like both. Choose!

How right he was :morning:

and that is annoying

hmmm, <_< speaking of annoying .. when my friend ditches me on my 1 and a half hour break on Wednesdays. It's not enough time for me to go home during my break and it is also a long time to pass by yourself. :unsure: :(

people who are incapable of answering questions properly.. i.e. shedding no light on what you asked. key words like "why" and "who" usually beg for explanation rather than having something bounced back at me <_< or simply what was obviously implied by my question in the first place.

people who are incapable of answering questions properly.. i.e. shedding no light on what you asked. key words like "why" and "who" usually beg for explanation rather than having something bounced back at me <_< or simply what was obviously implied by my question in the first place.

Who does? and why ?

:shifty: :laugh:

bitches not answer'ing their phone

& just pure bitches that think their the best, smart and all!!!!!!!!!!!that stupid sh*t!!!

stupid ppl thinking their the best!!!

dumb-ass hoes all up everywhere all trying to be all that!!1!

Edited by Kurupt