Bellazon

Post Your Pictures

pmech

Same here :ninja: But years later I discovered I absolutly couldn't get enough of it :blush: I'm a nerd :laugh: :ninja:

I loved all sciences too especially chemistry *BOOMMMM* :rofl:

What are you studying to be? :unsure: The sound of fashion institute gets me excited! :woot:

Let's all be happy and read vogue :| :rofl: and Thank you :flower:

hahhaaahhahaah! i HATE math! thats why me and chem never got along! stoicheometry? what the hell!!! hahahhaha!

well im a visual communications major... editorials, displays, parties and most importantly... i make people want something they absolutely don't need! its a very noble job! hahahahahahahahaah!

but what annoys me is that a lot of people that go to my school are just rich spoiled little brats who know nothing about the people of the fashion insdustry! all they know is to spend thousands and thousands of dollars in one shopping day!!! its like... who's your favorite designer and they'll tell you Juicy Couture!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!

(deep breath... calm down... open a vogue.... happy place...)

oh my gosh nothingness....... you pictures are jaw dropping!!! check out the arches on that! damn! and super clear detail!!! it kinda makes me wanna be catholic... again... hahahhahhahahaah!