Bellazon

Emma Watson
Thumbnail

Kakashi51

I can't believe you all are still going on about her hair! No red blooded man wants a girl to look like a man! Sure, she's pretty, and she's still pretty with short hair, but she would be a lot prettier with long hair, because she would look more feminine, like a girl! You want to make posts about how you can accessorise yourself to look like Emma, go ahead and cut your hair off. That's a big accessory.

That's one thing I never got into, like tattoos. I've been with girls with tattoos, and it's kinda like being with a sailor, or Popeye. It just isn't feminine, and personally, (call me strange), I like females to be feminine. I'm older now, but in my younger days, when I bedded a woman, I wouldn't expect her to get excited by me stripping down to a pair of panties, or a bra. Likewise, I can't get off on her looking like a longshoreman. Where I come from there's a word for women that wear tattoos and short haircuts, and the word is...butch. Butch, gay, dyke, bulldagger, whatever you want to call it, and no offense..that's fine for them if they are. But I'm a straight man, and I like women to look like straight women.

Suit yourself, buddy. I'm a straight male and she's cute as hell with her short hair. I know she's a girl, that's enough for me. Plenty of attractive female celebrities have or have had short haircuts and were still plenty desirable to me.

Besides, though she may not have fullest curves, she dresses plenty feminine and fashionable to show off what she does have so that nobody can mistake her for a boy.