Bellazon

Emma Watson
Thumbnail

Kakashi51

Photo Shoot by Andrea Carter-Bowman

5ME5HDZA3B_Emma_Watson_Andrea_4.jpg 63TH61IECE_Emma_Watson_Andrea_2.jpg B65A362IKX_Emma_Watson_Andrea_3.jpg HD15JNCA9K_Emma_Watson_Andrea_5.jpg th_f7fffc118749078.jpg/monthly_02_2011/post-40197-0-1593856853-41286_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="L85FMYZYH5_Emma_Watson_Andrea_1.jpg"> PY0O0VE8AD_Emma_Watson_Andrea_7.jpg S5SZPI0N4B_Emma_Watson_Andrea_21.jpg1.jpg th_ea4c78118749400.jpg/monthly_02_2011/post-40197-0-1593856853-67146_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="3.jpg"> 4.jpg 5.jpg th_98913a118749420.jpg/monthly_02_2011/post-40197-0-1593856853-90962_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="7.jpg"> 9.jpg 3c60c0118749431.jpg

Emma Watson isn’t having any trouble moving on from the Harry Potter franchise.

JustJared.com can exclusively reveal that the 20-year-old British actress is looking like the top contender to play leading lady Claudia in Incarceron, a young-adult fantasy and science fiction novel written by Catherine Fisher. Taylor Lautner is attached to star in a movie adaptation of the novel.

The book was first released in the U.S. last year and appeared on the New York Times children’s bestseller list. The second novel in the series, Sapphique, was released in paperback yesterday

just jared

Emma Watson is set to star opposite Logan Lerman in a film adaptation of The Perks of Being a Wallflower!

The 20-year-old actress confirmed the casting on her Twitter, writing, “Hi all, just wanted to tell you that for once a story in the papers is true! I’m filming Perks of Being a Wallflower this summer.Can’t wait!x”

Perks is written by Stephen Chbosky and tells the story of a teenager who calls himself Charlie and describes his struggles in growing up

Emma Watson has been tapped to be the new face of Lancome cosmetics!

The 20-year-old British actress has modeled for Burberry and her eco-friendly fashion line, People Tree, in the past and is said to be signing a six-figure deal with Lancome!

Celebrity photographer Mario Testino will photograph Emma for the new campaign, which will include print ads and TV spots.

“It’s so exciting, I can’t wait to start shooting,” Emma shared. “Although I don’t wear much makeup, I’m a big fan of Lancome products, especially their mascara.”