Bellazon

Emma Watson
Thumbnail

Kakashi51

Popeye :laugh: Never change, Brian. I'm old-fashioned, even though I'm in my 20's, and also believe short hair and tattoos don't suit women. And while we're at it, why do some women pierce themselves just about anywhere? Not pretty at all.

Precisely and what in the name of Buddha was she doing outside of the kitchen? She also needs to come on over because she wont be fertile forever.

I think that is enough about her hair now. You guys have taken it to far lol.

Yeah, I've just read a couple of pages back and you're right. :blush:

Precisely and what in the name of Buddha was she doing outside of the kitchen? She also needs to come on over because she wont be fertile forever.

If you say so :huh: I have my own views on what I find attractive in a woman, you have yours:

No straight male likes it

Well, first of all, avelar, I don't mistake her for a boy. She's cute as hell, hair or no hair, she's a girl, I get it. I'm not disputing that. I just think she looked better with long hair, that's all. Don't get your panties in a wad.

And Serge, my old (cyberspace speaking) friend, thanks for watching my back on this one. I agree about the hair, and tattoos, and piercings, too. Pierce this.

Siniko, I get the sly remarks. I think I speak for Sergenius, also, when I say that this is not a chauvanistic point of view. That's so 80's.

Hey, listen, all of you, and listen good. I think Emma is a very pretty girl. I have absolutely nothing against her. I just think she looked better with long hair rather than short hair. That's all. I prefer longer hair on a woman. So sue me.

just jared My Week With Marilyn!In the film, which follows Colin Clark, the assistant to Laurence Olivier during shooting of a film with Marilyn Monroe, Emma plays Lucy, a wardrobe assistant.

Producer Harvey Weinstein says, “For ten years [Emma] has been this schoolgirl in the Harry Potter films and now you see her as a woman for the first time.”

The film also stars Michelle Williams in the title role of Marilyn Monroe and Eddie Redmayne as Colin.

post-16808-1292037578_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Emma Watson: New 'People Tree' Collection!

emma-watson-people-tree.jpgEmma Watson shows off some leg while leaning against motorcycle in this first pic from her third People Tree collection.

The 20-year-old Harry Potter star’s spring/summer 2011 line features jersey harem parents, blazers, dresses, tees, and tanks and will officially launch on February 28.

“We took care to design a really wearable collection that truly celebrates the traditional skills of People Tree’s Fair Trade groups around the word,” Emma shared about the British label.

Emma will be featured in a special mail order catalogue but you can also check out the preview collection at PeopleTree.co.uk!