Bellazon

Lefty or Righty?

Qball

Are you a lefty or a righty?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a lefty or a righty?

• lefty
    • righty
    • ambidextrous (I can write with my both hands)

The majority of man (all humans, reagrdless male or female) are right-handed, therefore all buttons on men's shirt is on the right. Women's buttons are on the left, so that it is easier for men to undress them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Left-handed men are in trouble undressing their sex partner unless they are gay.

The majority of man (all humans, reagrdless male or female) are right-handed, therefore all buttons on men's shirt is on the right. Women's buttons are on the left, so that it is easier for men to undress them. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if men's fly is on the right, and women's fly is on the left.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: that's crazy...

i never even noticed the whole button thing.

and who would have thought that someone made shirts for women so that it'd be more convenient for men to undress them? I bet that guy had the "bigger picture" in mind whilst making women's shirts :laugh: :trout:

Guest quasicartes
The majority of man (all humans, reagrdless male or female) are right-handed, therefore all buttons on men's shirt is on the right. Women's buttons are on the left, so that it is easier for men to undress them. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if men's fly is on the right, and women's fly is on the left.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: that's crazy...

i never even noticed the whole button thing.

and who would have thought that someone made shirts for women so that it'd be more convenient for men to undress them? I bet that guy had the "bigger picture" in mind whilst making women's shirts :laugh: :trout:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If a woman isn't clothed in the first place, can you undress her?

The majority of man (all humans, reagrdless male or female) are right-handed, therefore all buttons on men's shirt is on the right. Women's buttons are on the left, so that it is easier for men to undress them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Left-handed men are in trouble undressing their sex partner unless they are gay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn... <_<

Anyway, I do use my right hand on many occasions... I use the computer mouse with my right hand, I hold my cell phone in my right hand... In this world, lefties have to get used to some things.

welcome to the democracy :evil:

the majority rules! :lost:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"when will people learn? democracy just doesnt work" - a very wise man ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then welcome to right-wing Faschism!!! :evil:

The dictator is pro-right :p

i'm not sure *strokes imaginary beard*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but is it really imaginary :ninja:

:laugh: jk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BLAST! u've uncovered my secret! well i guess it was inevitable that u would, after all u do live with me :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm... a man-lady :|

a he-b!tch!!! :rofl:

Guest quasicartes
i'm not sure *strokes imaginary beard*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but is it really imaginary :ninja:

:laugh: jk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BLAST! u've uncovered my secret! well i guess it was inevitable that u would, after all u do live with me :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm... a man-lady :|

a he-b!tch!!! :rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He-bitch? That's a butch. Don't use more words than necessary.