Thumbnail

diplostabus

im obsessed w/ mitzi.. back in '87 at a bowie concert i bumped into her

LITERALLY... like knocked the drink outta her hands and we both fell

when we both stood up... i found myself looking into those

eyes. imagine that.

they were the most incredible eyes ive ever seen in my life

and pics dont do them justice :drool:

wow Penny I wish I could literally bump into her too!!! :clap: :drool: :evil: :rofl:

I met a guy in England last year who had a similar experience with (the one and only) Linda Evangelista :heart:

I was completely agog when he told me he bumped into her in a NY bookshop!!! :| :yes: :wub:

He said she was dressed down at the time (1990 I think) and looked quite ordinary.

im obsessed w/ mitzi.. back in '87 at a bowie concert i bumped into her

LITERALLY... like knocked the drink outta her hands and we both fell

when we both stood up... i found myself looking into those

eyes. imagine that.

they were the most incredible eyes ive ever seen in my life

and pics dont do them justice :drool:

wow Penny I wish I could literally bump into her too!!! :clap: :drool: :evil: :rofl:

I met a guy in England last year who had a similar experience with (the one and only) Linda Evangelista :heart:

I was completely agog when he told me he bumped into her in a NY bookshop!!! :| :yes: :wub:

He said she was dressed down at the time (1990 I think) and looked quite ordinary.

la linda, ordinary?? pishaw!!!

what did he say her personality was like??

it certainly is yasmeens thread. :rofl: . but seeing as you me and jal are the only ones to post to

it... ill talk bout whatever i want!! :evil:

...erm yeah ok then! :ermm: :persuazn: :rofl:

my rule is "never argue with anyone who has over 1000 posts" (probably 2000 if you include the ones that got lost) ;) :rofl:

it certainly is yasmeens thread. :rofl: . but seeing as you me and jal are the only ones to post to

it... ill talk bout whatever i want!! :evil:

...erm yeah ok then! :ermm: :persuazn: :rofl:

my rule is "never argue with anyone who has over 1000 posts" (probably 2000 if you include the ones that got lost) ;) :rofl:

lol.. i see no reason why you cant argue with me!! all those posts mean is that im an obsessive compulsive

who types fast :evil: :rofl: :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Can I join the club?! :blush:

I'm a big fan of Yas! She was in fact th first model that I saw (and liked of course) and she got me hooked up on fashion!!!!

It is GREAT thread because I see a truly great fans of Yas posting AMAZING pics of her! It's so much better than on tFS!

Thank you jal and penny and Melange (my buddy from tFS) for making my day after seeing this thread!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here is something from me - my scans.

post-18117-1197728646_thumb.jpg post-18117-1197728703_thumb.jpg post-18117-1197728744_thumb.jpg post-18117-1197728808_thumb.jpg

Hey guys! Can I join the club?! :blush:

I'm a big fan of Yas! She was in fact th first model that I saw (and liked of course) and she got me hooked up on fashion!!!!

It is GREAT thread because I see a truly great fans of Yas posting AMAZING pics of her! It's so much better than on tFS!

Thank you jal and penny and Melange (my buddy from tFS) for making my day after seeing this thread!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here is something from me - my scans.

post-18117-1197728646_thumb.jpg post-18117-1197728703_thumb.jpg post-18117-1197728744_thumb.jpg post-18117-1197728808_thumb.jpg