Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Q. Welcome back to Australia, what are some of your “must-dos” when you return home?

A. It’s a must for me to catch up with my immediate family and grandparents. I also like getting some pieces from local designers while I’m here.

Q. Tell us about your new beauty range, Kora?

A. It started with my grandmother. She had some wonderful results with things like Noni juice which is really high in antioxidants. It’s incredible for jet lag and well-being, and so I thought ‘Why not make a skin care range?’

Q. So this reflects your healthy habits?

A. Yes. We are working on developing more products like lip balm. It’s my baby, because I have been a part of every step of the way and I’m so passionate about it.

Q. If you had to pick three essentials that women should have, what would you say?

A. A great jacket, trench coat, leather jacket, blazer, etc. A great pair of jeans and a cool pair of boots. This season, it’s all about ankle boots that you can wear with jeans, a skirt or stockings.

Miranda Kerr’s beauty range KORA is available at David Jones.

http://northside.whereilive.com.au/news/story/style-setter/

MirandaKerrWeb.com

yeah, she actually became an angel, when Gisele got the boot by VS which was in mid-2007. So her contract must be over in few months! I hope so much she'll stay since I'm not very impressed by the newest angels

^ I completeley agree, Miranda is definatley a plus for VS, she is loved by men, for obvious reasons But she is also looved by many women because she is so down-to earth,warm and freindly in interviews and everything, and she is also a smart woman. When you think of VS you can't help but think of Miss Kerr.

because she is so down-to earth,warm and freindly in interviews

thats probably the main reason why i am just in love with her...such a darling! :blush:

Wedding bells, i hear them :whistle:

there's me thinking i was taming things..i was gonna "Head Over Heels in love" :whistle:

because she is so down-to earth,warm and freindly in interviews

thats probably the main reason why i am just in love with her...such a darling! :blush:

Wedding bells, i hear them :whistle:

there's me thinking i was taming things..i was gonna "Head Over Heels in love" :whistle:

Miranda in high heels :woot: :woot: :blush:

Never-before-seen footage of Giselle Bundchen and Miranda Kerr modelling swimsuits is all in a days work for international photographer Russell James. Go behind the scenes with Australian Story who document the rise of Russell as Sir Richard Branson, Black Eyed Peas and Donna Karan support his new project to put the Prime Ministers Apology into action.

Watch Australian Story 8PM Monday March 15 on ABC1

Never-before-seen footage of Giselle Bundchen and Miranda Kerr modelling swimsuits is all in a days work for international photographer Russell James. Go behind the scenes with Australian Story who document the rise of Russell as Sir Richard Branson, Black Eyed Peas and Donna Karan support his new project to put the Prime Ministers Apology into action.

Watch Australian Story 8PM Monday March 15 on ABC1

Randa looks dam sexy there!