Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

So interesting to see her transition from fashion to general living, beauty, and household. She remains one of my deepest model crushes. Wasn't sure what she was doing for a while--maybe she wasn't either--but as her family life has stabilized yet again, she's seemed more at peace and asserting her own brand. I am intrigued as always, and that's a good thing.

On 11/24/2020 at 12:41 PM, BAGGOT said:

So interesting to see her transition from fashion to general living, beauty, and household. She remains one of my deepest model crushes. Wasn't sure what she was doing for a while--maybe she wasn't either--but as her family life has stabilized yet again, she's seemed more at peace and asserting her own brand. I am intrigued as always, and that's a good thing.

It is an interesting transition! There are more pictures I still have to upload, there's one editorial I found that I don't think is posted on here, and the rest are like these, Kora and home living. I"m so glad she is doing this type of stuff bc even though she is gorgeous, models need to have a brand to back them up for when their modeling career dries up. I'm sure she still has a lot of modeling offers, but with all the others things she has going on, she probably turns a lot down. I love what she's doing and her taste in design is excellent! Still one of my favorite models for usre. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Lana Pereira said:

Someone already have the Koradior new shoot? 

I miss seeing the forum uptaded about her.

I can check to see if I can find it. I will tag you if I am able to find it and post it here. 

2 hours ago, Dolorian said:

Do you have a high quality version of this one?

I don't know how to get higher quality versions, but I can look in to it and see if I can figure out. If I am able to, I will post it here and tag you. It may take me some time because I am very bad with technology, but I sure will try for you! 

23 minutes ago, bump said:

I don't know how to get higher quality versions, but I can look in to it and see if I can figure out. If I am able to, I will post it here and tag you. It may take me some time because I am very bad with technology, but I sure will try for you! 

Thanks! If you know the site where the photo is at I may be able to help.

3 minutes ago, Dolorian said:

Thanks! If you know the site where the photo is at I may be able to help.

I went to https://gramhum.com/ and typed in her name which brought up her IG page. Then I just opened the picture, saved it to my laptop, and used the BZ uploader. I only know how to do it that simple way, so if you could help me/teach me how to get it in a better resolution, that would be awesome!!!

6 minutes ago, bump said:

I went to https://gramhum.com/ and typed in her name which brought up her IG page. Then I just opened the picture, saved it to my laptop, and used the BZ uploader. I only know how to do it that simple way, so if you could help me/teach me how to get it in a better resolution, that would be awesome!!!

I see, I found her IG page that way but I couldn't find this particular picture:

129204470_202301988052755_2985089345114054325_n.jpg

Just another one that looks to be from the same set...