Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

Laughing at these: She's leaning into the weekend... :rofl:  Looks fabulous, and like you, @bump, I've not mastered downloading from IG. Advice anyone?

With Firefox I do the following steps:

- open IG

- right click on the page, select "view page info"

- go to the "media" tab

- search among the media files until you find the one you want to download

- hit "save as" OR copy the url from the location line, paste it into a new tab and then right click and save as

Capture.PNG

@pacinko thank you! There have been many pictures I've wanted to save from IG, but I've never figured out how and sometimes they aren't downloaded here. This is great information! 

@BAGGOT glad you liked them! I did as well. all the pictures and her outfits are very chic and very Miranda. I love how she's cultivated a personal style that is always something a little different, but always her. 

• 2 months later...

This post here in the FashionSpot talks about a version of the official Pirelli 2010 making video that has a small interview with Miranda, unfortunately the link no longer works and I couldn't find it on google. Does anyone still have that?

From this forum post as well it does seem like it's a different version https://mirandakerrfan.forumotion.com/t384-shooting-pirelli-calendar-2010 (again no link there works) from the version that you can find on vimeo for example

Summoning search guru @DitaDiamondis :tongue:

21 hours ago, anon2222 said:

This post here in the FashionSpot talks about a version of the official Pirelli 2010 making video that has a small interview with Miranda, unfortunately the link no longer works and I couldn't find it on google. Does anyone still have that?

From this forum post as well it does seem like it's a different version https://mirandakerrfan.forumotion.com/t384-shooting-pirelli-calendar-2010 (again no link there works) from the version that you can find on vimeo for example

Summoning search guru @DitaDiamondis :tongue:

The Vimeo video by Utopia Productions is the complete video. When they first released the video, Miranda’s name was incorrectly listed as “Amanda” during the segment where she’s getting her hair done, and 7-8 minutes were missing from the end, but otherwise the content was identical.

On 11/20/2020 at 8:24 AM, Rajesh Gavkar said:

bump And @BAGGOT , For FireFox, there is a tool available for Instagram downloads ... Install this add-on, you can download pics and videos without much hustle with a single click...❤️

1937446943_DownloaderforInstagram.thumb.jpg.cd725fba67b7a9ca8865a6303cabf044.jpg

Thank you!!! I don't understand technology very well, so thank you so much for helping me.