Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

If someone needs bad news on this beautiful Friday morning - I can help you :atoobie:

mirandakerrfan.net - is gone

mirandanow.com - is gone

Swarovski Activity Tracker video - is blocked and the password is required

I feel your pain. Recently Rosie's fansite decided to lower resolution of all images on site, like we're in 2005 or something...

At least that site still exists (for now).

I noticed that two days ago, I'm so sad, I feel so alone now with my wikia. Like yeah it's complete now & there's fans contributing there amazing rare stuff, but these were amazing fansites. Anyway, they have a chance to renew their subscription, if they don't it's probably of the great pressure it is to run a fansite. It feels so easy from the outside but it's not.

You're not alone i'm here with my Community always glad to help with rare stuff ❤

I noticed that two days ago, I'm so sad, I feel so alone now with my wikia. Like yeah it's complete now & there's fans contributing there amazing rare stuff, but these were amazing fansites. Anyway, they have a chance to renew their subscription, if they don't it's probably of the great pressure it is to run a fansite. It feels so easy from the outside but it's not.

You're not alone i'm here with my Community always glad to help with rare stuff ❤

:hug:

Thank you Girls :kiss:

THE STORY OF MIRANDA KERR/ WEEKEND SPECIAL

Miranda Kerr is coming to your FashionTV screens this weekend, as we take a trip through the Aussie model’s hottest career highlights! It’s time to enter a world of all things high fashion, luxury and super model for “The Story of Miranda Kerr.” Tune in: Sept 4-6.

Australian magazine WOMAN'S DAILY  published an article abour Evan's meeting with Miranda's parents, probably in Greece. There are pictures from the airport, unfortunately I don't know the details about this issue ( I checked  issues from 6 July, 20 July and 7 September and we can eliminate them) but it's a proof that such pictures exist.

post-22656-0-71166000-1441028731_thumb.j