Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

"Last month, much was made of Miranda Kerr's mysterious pullout of the David Jones Spring/Summer 2010/2011 runway showcase in Sydney. Kerr, who is under contract as the new face of the upmarket Australian department store chain, released a statement at the time saying she had just eloped with her fiancee Orlando Bloom and the couple wanted to spend some quality time together. Abbey Lee Kershaw, Catherine McNeil, Nicole Trunfio and Alexandra Agoston filled in as high profile replacements. A deafening chorus of gossip pegged her as being three months pregnant at the time - later confirmed by Kerr. Well, while a pregnant model may have been far too awkward for DJs, this just in: Kerr, now five months pregnant, is about to walk in the Balenciaga show in Paris. According to WWD's Twitter, husband Orlando Bloom is front row waiting to see Kerr on the runway. Interesting times indeed. You have to wonder exactly what David Jones thinks about this. To add insult to injury, the collection - including the outfit worn by Kerr - features a giant houndstooth print. A black and white houndstooth print is a key part of the David Jones brand identity. "

Source frockwriter.blogspot.com

Miranda wrote on her FB:

" I was so flattered that Nicholas asked me to walk for Balenciaga even though I'm pregnant! He is an artist and a wonderful soul. Guys, I'm off to bed and hopefully I will get a chance to talk to you over the next few days. Lots of Love Miranda "

:p

I do not know how to put it into words but Miranda is a "phenomenon" now. Pregnancy also winds up the atmosphere around her. This is evident even on Ebay auctions. I saw more than 300 clippings of Gisele, no one was interested. Magazines with Miranda, which cost $ 5 are sold today, even in the price of $ 40 . Last two items with rare articles and pics - it was true corrida .

Model Miranda Kerr will front the ``Communication Shutdown'' campaign.

HOW will Queensland's serial tweeters survive? Autism charities in more than 40 countries are joining forces to launch a global campaign challenging the world's 4.5 billion social media users to shut down their networks for one day.

The "Communication Shutdown" campaign, conceived by the minds behind Queensland Tourism's "Best Job In The World", encourages social media users to make a donation and receive a charity app that will signal their support and intention to opt out of Facebook and Twitter on November, 1.

Australia has more than 12 million social network users and globally more than two-thirds of the world's population stays connected through networks like Facebook and Twitter.

Some famous Queensland names that have signed on include Sophie Monk, Karmichael Hunt, Nathan Sharpe, Tim Horan, Shane Webcke and Simon Black. Plus Queensland-born supermodel Miranda Kerr is also backing the campaign.

Confidential is concerned how celebrity tweetaholics will cope with the blackout.

However, considering Steph Rice's recent predicament we suggest she jump on board.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/miranda...d-1225932530071