Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thank you soooo much for pics, Ewciolina! You are the best! :heart: And also a big thank to mayfrayn! :heart:

Miranda is incredible in Vogue Spain! So elegant, so simple! It's perfection! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Can't wait to see them in HD!!!!!!!!!!

In the Lindbergh editorial, Miranda and Doutzen are obviously the most beautiful girls! :heart: It was a good idea to place them side by side! Don't like Alessandra at all on the pic!

Mehdi, the pic you added was taken in June, during the last DJ photoshoot. It's not a recent pic! So, even if she was pregnant, it couldn't be visible at this moment, so early during her pregnancy. :)

post-37343-1282051723_thumb.jpg

Thank you soooo much for pics, Ewciolina! You are the best! :heart: And also a big thank to mayfrayn! :heart:

Miranda is incredible in Vogue Spain! So elegant, so simple! It's perfection! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Can't wait to see them in HD!!!!!!!!!!

In the Lindbergh editorial, Miranda and Doutzen are obviously the most beautiful girls! :heart: It was a good idea to place them side by side! Don't like Alessandra at all on the pic!

Mehdi, the pic you added was taken in June, during the last DJ photoshoot. It's not a recent pic! So, even if she was pregnant, it couldn't be visible at this moment, so early during her pregnancy. :)

thank you Erdenez !! :fun:

Soo many good news for Miranda these days. But as always, I want more! I'm so proud for her to be in different versions of Vogue. And totally agree with you Edernez: Miranda, Doutzen and Chanel are far away the best on the photo made by Lindbergh... they both look classy and beautiful on the same time. Dislike Alessandra as always.

Hope we'll have the full editorials in big size quickly. And thanks so much to you Ewciolina for posting!

Vogue Spain - September 2010 :woot: :

Ph.: Tom Munro

top013.th.png

Scanned by Rockangel/TFS

The Cover says: "EXCLUSIVE! The most wanted women of the world Miranda Kerr. Her secret wedding, Orlando & the baby that is coming"

It looks like she confirmed to the magazine that she IS pregnant! ... So now we can officiallt say congratzz to them!

MissLimaVzla/LVSM

Double congrats! I can't wait to see her baby!

Vogue Spain - September 2010 :woot: :

Ph.: Tom Munro

top013.th.png

Scanned by Rockangel/TFS

The Cover says: "EXCLUSIVE! The most wanted women of the world Miranda Kerr. Her secret wedding, Orlando & the baby that is coming"

It looks like she confirmed to the magazine that she IS pregnant! ... So now we can officiallt say congratzz to them!

MissLimaVzla/LVSM

Double congrats! I can't wait to see her baby!

and she is four months pregnant !! congratulations to her... !! :fun: no victoria's secret fashion show for this year :(

My sister didn't show until she was 5months ... Keep in mind that Miranda is naturally tinny, she probably won't have a huge bump, Gisele didn't show that much of a bump until the last trimester i think

well it is not as though she ever denied a pregnancy...all she said was that people automatically assumed she was pregnant for the quick marriage. smart girl. Congrats to her and Orlando. Thank you guys for the pics and gifs!