Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

oh I thought this was cute

It has now been claimed Orlando, 33, let slip to hotel staff the 27-year-old model was pregnant during their honeymoon on the Caribbean isle of Anguilla last week.

A hotel worker said: “He kept apologising for Miranda being grumpy.

“He said she wasn’t well as she was pregnant. They looked very much in love.”

Source: BANG Showbiz

Well, what can I say ? Europe loves Miranda :heart: . I hope that boss of Australian Vogue bites her nails with anger. :blah:

I love the cover, I hoped they will select this picture. Probably editions : Russian, German, French already waiting in the queue. :p

Mayfrayn - thank You for translation and pics. :kiss: Lilso78 for cover :kiss: Muffins for DJ commercial :kiss:

Edernez would You like to see Miranda on VP ? Use your magical powers ;)

The cover is incredible! And it's her first Vogue cover! I'm so happy and I'm sure it's the first of a long series! :clap:

And thank you sooo much for the interview! :flower: What a great period for all Miranda's fans! It was long and difficult to wait for new pics these last days, but it was just the calm before the storm! :laugh:

Behind the scene - Vogue US September 2010. Source : mirandakerrfan.justboard.net via mayfrayn.

Miranda wears a red dress at the beginning! She is the most beautiful! :wub:

http://www.style.com/video/vogue/ivoguei/1...wn/441653648001

She looks killing in that red dress. It is a pity that they do not put this picture in the current issue. This dress is conspicuous while the white is insipid. Are you sure that Miranda has only three pictures in September issue?

Hi, here is a quote from rockangel of The Fashion Spot:

and this is clear, quotes from vogue spain:

Quote:

"She confessed delighted at the question of the photographer Tom Munro: "Yes I am pregnant. From 4 months"

plus, she said: "Sorry, I do not fit into the clothes because I'm pregnant!"

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Is there an australian girl (or an australian boy :blush: ) on the thread who could scan the David Jones catalogue with Miranda? It's will be very great and nice cause we just had the DJ pics in very tiny size (and only screencaps)! Thanks everyone! :hug:

And I love Miranda in the red dress! She is breathtaking! :wub: