Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thank for the new editorial! :kiss: It's simple and elegant. Miranda is just lovely! :heart: I love it very much! :wub:

Ewciolina, can't wait for the blog too!!! :ddr: Hope she'll add new pics or tips on it (even if my english is bad to read...)!

And do you know if she'll organize a launch for her book in november?

It would be great if she organized a lunch of her book :blush: ( I wonder if they change the cover ) . Knowing her there will be a lot of maxi dresses or she will disappear somewhere. In November, she will be seven months pregnant. For sure she will look radiantly. Gisele was mysterious. Alessandra and Adriana appeared sporadically. Our Miranda is a master of camouflage :). I'm afraid that she will not show at all. Australian magazines are already battling for pictures of the child. I like Adriana's family session for Hello. I wonder if Miranda is also decided on something like that.

I hope that we'll see new Kora stuff and yoga videos ( Blair, You've promised ;) ;) ) and plenty of useful advices on this blog. It's such a substitute in exchange for the lack of covers and sessions.

Ewciolina, I'm also afraid to don't see Miranda for a long time! :unsure: She disappeared and that makes me sad. Excepted her last work, we don't have any news or pics. Time seems really long without her. Maybe she is tired or something like that but I miss her a lot! And I wonder if she'll hide during all her pregnancy. It will be horrible for us (but I can understand her choice). :( After, I don't know if she'll sell her baby/family pictures. As I'm concerned, I hope she won't cause it's her private life. I'd just prefer seeing her work (new events, runways, editorials...) even if we'll probably have to wait for a lot... :cry: :cry2:

But to keep positive energy, I think to Vogue Italy!!!! Can't wait for that! :clap:

GOD, SHE'S SO CUTE .I ADMIRE HER SO MUCH

Me too. Everything about her is absolutely perfect. The way she smiles, talks. Like Orlando said: real lady. Blue suits her. She looks fresh and elegant. I also like the way she behaves at the market very naturally. Her NY apartment is so clean. Miranda said in one interview that she likes to clean and listening to the Mozart at the same time.