Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

VampireHorde :laugh: You hate those gossip newspapers , don't You :) Nightlife thank You :kiss: for new pics I saw them on gettyimages but they are tagged. Elinrs1 You are new Elf on board :hug:

Edernez I also love her face without make-up. I hope book will give the answer how she does it that her skin looks so amazing.

Thank you Ewciolina, sorry for the late reply but I'm just back from holidays :blush: Thank you for all the pictures you've all added :wave:

vs15.gifvs08.gifvs05.gifvs02.gifvs04.gifvs01.gifvs13.gif

I did not make these credit goes to DirtY CasH

lollllllllllllllllll cool, i made those from her newest commaerical some pages back, but these are MASSIVE, you may want to make them NON moving attachments, that way there size doesnt freeze up someones PC, when trying to view Mandy, but thanks for the editions

"Hi guys I have not long finished work today and I just spoke with my KORA team in Australia.

Due to external factors the KORA website has been down for about 8 days this month.

This in turn has caused the launch of the KORA blog to be postponed until next Monday 23 August.

I'm disappointed that we couldn’t go live today... "

From Miranda FB :(

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Miranda rocks! :clap: My feeling was right! I knew she did an editorial for Vogue Italy, as I wrote it on the thread!!!!! :clap: That's why she has moved so fast on model.com ranking!

Thanks for the new, Ewciolina!! :hug: And I add you some pics in bigger. ;)

post-37343-1281965149_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1281965180_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1281965261_thumb.jpg

I remember you told us about it Edernez. You're our Nostradamus :yes: ! I'm sooo happy for Miranda. She totally deserves it (Y) . So she'll be on the covers of Vogue Italia and Vogue Spain :clap::clap::clap: . That sound amazing, fantastic... I can't tell how happy I am for her. And Edie, you know about her incredible jump on her ranking at model.com... : I'm pretty sure there is enough. Miranda don't talk a lot about her project, except her skin care, so she probably do (or did) some other stuff we don't know. Wait and see... but anyway, this new make my day :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :wub: !