Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Does anyone know what is she doing in Paris?? A campaign? An editorial? Or just holidays? I'm sooooo curious!

And I also want to add new pics from the VSFS 2009. She was such a beauty!!! Enjoy! (Source : my friend Rosewitha and Unipress)

post-37343-1272893962_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1272893971_thumb.jpg

Lol I was just about to post "I saw Miranda and Orlando yesterday in Paris!" :p

I didn't reconize Miranda first, and then I saw Orlando! I was dying :D I wanted to take a picture with Miranda but I left them alone...

Anyway Miranda looked gorgeous and super natural, really, really beautiful!

And damn, they looked to be SOOO happy together, especially Orlando :heart:

Yes, fortunately the paps were there too!!

Btw, a news:

FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2010

01. Miranda Kerr

She’s the supermodel who doesn’t consider herself a supermodel. She’s got a smile like a sunrise, and a sultry, dusky gaze. She’s somehow both lithe and voluptuous. She’s the girl next door… if you live next door to the sexiest damn woman in the world. You wise old bastards: you’ve voted Miranda Kerr number one in 2010’s 100 Sexiest Women In The World. And about damn time.

fhm.com.au

Wow, Lilso, I'm sooo jealous!!!! :yes: I live in France and in Paris too and I don't see them (of course, we have such a big city)! Where are you in Paris? What district ("arrondissement" in our language)??? I'm so happy for you!

And Blair, thanks for the info!

post-35528-1272690033_thumb.gifpost-35528-1272689910_thumb.gif

post-35528-1272689816_thumb.gifpost-35528-1272689744_thumb.gif

post-35528-1272689669_thumb.gif

Gifs by Me, Clip provided by Nightlife

I'm so pround you did gifs with my video of Miranda on the boat!! It's the first time! Could I used your gifs in my personnal pages?

OH MY, im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry i didnt give you credit for the VID CLIP, MY BAD, AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE A SHOUT OUT TO E FOR THE COOL CLIP :laugh::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Lol I was just about to post "I saw Miranda and Orlando yesterday in Paris!" :p

I didn't reconize Miranda first, and then I saw Orlando! I was dying :D I wanted to take a picture with Miranda but I left them alone...

Anyway Miranda looked gorgeous and super natural, really, really beautiful!

And damn, they looked to be SOOO happy together, especially Orlando :heart:

it would have taken all the strength in the world for me to at least notice my presence lol :ninja: I would be respectfull of their privacy but dam it would be hard :laugh:

post-35528-1272690033_thumb.gifpost-35528-1272689910_thumb.gif

post-35528-1272689816_thumb.gifpost-35528-1272689744_thumb.gif

post-35528-1272689669_thumb.gif

Gifs by Me, Clip provided by Nightlife

I'm so pround you did gifs with my video of Miranda on the boat!! It's the first time! Could I used your gifs in my personnal pages?

OH MY, im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry i didnt give you credit for the VID CLIP, MY BAD, AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE A SHOUT OUT TO E FOR THE COOL CLIP :laugh::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Don't be sorry! There is so many messages (this thread grow up fast)! Sometimes, we can't see all! And thanks for the credit!!! I love your gif and I'll try to add them in my page, even if it's difficulte for me (my computer is such a terrible thing)

And Lilso, I read my message to you a second time and I did a big mistake (my english is bad). I don't want to know where you are (it's your adress and personnal) but where you were when you meet Miranda and Orlando! Just in case if they were there in the next days! Thank for your answer!

First pictures from Adriana Lima fan.net. Medhi posted a little version of it if I remember! And the second is from Victoria's Secret Fashion show. It's new to me and I'm really sorry if it's a repost.

I'm really impatient to see new pictures of Miranda. I hope we'll see soon her new campaign. And I'm also a little disappointed for the MET...

post-37343-1272978522_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1272978531_thumb.jpg

from the upcoming issue #65 of V Magazine, on stands next Tuesday (May 11).

“The Summer Scorcher issue” also features barely-there seaside snaps from Victoria’s Secret angels Miranda Kerr (in St. Barts) and Raquel Zimmermann (in Hawaii), photographer Terry Richardson (in Mexico), and other friends on various beach trips around the world.

Credit to JJ.

post-36729-0-1446160029-3584_thumb.jpg

post-36729-0-1446160029-37896_thumb.jpg