Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Here

is a picture of me and mum when I was last home in Australia. As a

little something just for her, each day leading up to Mother's Day (May

9), I will share with you the things that make her so special - I hope

you don't mind? Feel free to share what makes your mum special too.

Mum is friend on facebook so enjoy mumma as I let everyone know how

special you are to me.

Lots of Love

Miranda

xxx

ps

We have just launched an exclusive online Mother's Day offer at KORA.

If your still looking for something special for mum go to www.koraskincare.com

post-36729-0-1446160023-00746_thumb.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/MirandaKerr?ref=nf...id=169571172540

Btw, from her personal FB page:

"Miranda Kerr Hi Dan Barratt, just letting you personally know this IS me. I've just got up and now heading to a shoot. Sending love all the way from New york. Lots of love Miranda xxx"

http://www.facebook.com/MirandaKerr?ref=nf...106017126107612

i don't know if i believe that myspace is the real her <_< i've always been suspicious of it

I am always quite suspicious too and I believe the my space and twitters with her name are a fake, but this facebook account seems reliable, also because russell james added her among his friend, but it is just my opinion.

LOL yeah I think this FB account is her legit fan account. She does have a personal FB that I've found before.

SHE CAN NOT LOVE

THEY HAVE LEFT AS AWAKES FROM ORLANDO

Their relations have cracked
They are fine? :blink::blink::blink:
does not carry in love Miranda(((((((((((((((((( :yuckky: :yuckky:

But Gisele it is happy

Orlando Blum has warned the girl Mirandu Kerr that they will leave, if it in the third time answers in the negative on the hand and heart offer.

If other women only also think of wedding Miranda has rejected already two offer from the 32-year-old British actor. «He has told to it that wishes to marry it and will make the proposal again this summer. Orlando already discussed with it marriage possibility in New York last year, in Sydney in the beginning of this year, but she constantly repeats that is too young. If she again tells is not present, he has told that all will be over».

What shit did you smoke? :blink:

:evil:

Please! Bellazon is not to talking about Miranda's private life. It's a FASHION forum! If somebody wants to talk about this (uninteresting :sleep: ) topic, he have to go on a GOSSIP site! And yes, last messages are really, really weird! <_<

Can't we talk about her career? Does anybody know if she will be at the MET GALA this week? And when I-D (anniversary numero, if I remember) will be available? I'm soooo impatient to see her in new editorials! :fun::fun::heart::heart: Thanks for your answers!

Love Miranda on the last VSFS. I know it's a bit late for talking about it, but she was really wonderful and all of her outfits were beautiful (and especially the black one I can see on your pic Edernez :heart::heart: )

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure she'll be at the MET gala in a few days, because last year she was among the guest. Maybe I'm wrong but I truly think it will happen!

And I'm really impatient to see her on her new editorials.

New pic (never posted... we just see two others from the same moment) from the VSFS 2009. Miranda is just... breathtaking :wub: ! Enjoy! (Source : Landov)

I saw my picture was posted on The Fashion Spot and the girl (White Queen) who took it didn't credit me! Is it allow? I'm a little sad cause I did a big work to find new Miranda's pictures! I spend many times... like many others girls on Bellazon (and that's why when I found picture, I always take credits)!