Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I know the picture was posted up there, but Miranda is the face of a new Dream Angels fragrance called Heavenly Enchanted. I'm sure there will be a launch since VS said there were going to be a lot this month, so I'll try to find out when!

18yhea.jpg

she looks like a beautiful angel :blush:

:heart:

Nice one, Savanna. But I think I got a pic that will top that. I know you guyz are alwayz complaining about Skippy becoming a blonde and now I have Skippy's first advert as a blonde!

It's for XOXO (who else!).

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

post-18518-0-1446159239-13041_thumb.jpg

Only by THIS guy!

:laugh:

I know the picture was posted up there, but Miranda is the face of a new Dream Angels fragrance called Heavenly Enchanted. I'm sure there will be a launch since VS said there were going to be a lot this month, so I'll try to find out when!

post-32772-0-1446159240-29735_thumb.jpg

Bella Bella Bella! :drool:

From the official Facebook page of XOXO, the new Fall 2009 Ad Campaign featuring Miranda:

I'll try to find all of these advertz in the magazinez. I found most of the S/S 2009 ads, so finding these shouldn't be too difficult.

As for the Photoshop thing, I bitched about it long ago but XOXO doesn't give a ratz ass about what we think, hence more horrid "dead-behind-the-eyez" poses.