Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Isn't it just much easier to dye your eyebrows back again? I'm just a guy, never dye my hair or eyebrows and always try to get things done the easiest way. Why go trough all that trouble?

That's what I thought at first too, but maybe she wanted her hair and eyebrows to match in the shoot so she had to dye her hair :unsure:

Those of you who don't like Miranda's lighter hair have good company.

Miranda's Mom likes her hair better darker too.

Miranda Kerr's mum prefers her as a brunette

August 04, 2009 11:30pm

..THE MOTHER of million dollar model Miranda Kerr was satisfied with her daughter's achievements on the catwalk for David Jones yesterday but not so her hair.

"I prefer her as a brunette," Therese Kerr said of newly blonde Miranda. "Her eyes shine more when her hair is darker," she added, her own similarly shaped eyes indeed sparkling under dark tresses.

The model mother, who with husband John runs a property management business, must relish her daughter's successes every bit as much as the 26-year-old model.

The pair have been on the trail together since Kerr was a child. We understand Kerr was a mere nine-years-old when her mother sought an introduction to prominent Sydney model agent Ursula Hufnagl.

We are informed it was another three years before the agency considered the tiny girl.

600jef.jpg

603irr.jpg

601zpn.jpg

post-100-1249432849_thumb.jpg

post-100-1249432856_thumb.jpg

post-100-1249432861_thumb.jpg

post-100-1249432876_thumb.jpg

post-100-1249432883_thumb.jpg

post-100-1249432889_thumb.jpg

post-100-1249432896_thumb.jpg

I know the picture was posted up there, but Miranda is the face of a new Dream Angels fragrance called Heavenly Enchanted. I'm sure there will be a launch since VS said there were going to be a lot this month, so I'll try to find out when!

post-3972-0-1446159237-3451_thumb.jpg

thanks for new vs

You're welcome nefertari.

Honestly, I'm not seeing this "thinness" that people keep complaining about in regards to Miranda. She looks toned and healthy to me. I can't see a big difference in comparing her pictures now to a year or two ago. She's always been skinny to me, and she doesn't look significally thinner to my eyes.

I will agree that her face has lost some of the "roundness" that it used to have, but I just attribute that to age more than anything else. She used to look painfully young, and I think she's just starting to look more her age which is a good thing considering that she's 26 years old. She looks less like babydoll whore and more like a woman.