Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:heart:

To those of you that don't stay up late enough into the wee early morning (like I do), little Miss Miranda made a somewhat brief appearance on "Last Call With Carson Daly" to talk about....stuff.

I haven't seen Carson's show in nearly two years and it seems he's ditched the late-night talk show format and has switched over to doing one-on-one interview junkets instead. With that said, Carson's show is still not filmed in High Definition, so his show still SUCKS.

Anyway, so what did Carson interview Miranda about? Basically, nothing. It was one of the most POINTLESS interviews I have ever seen. You learn absolutely NOTHING new about Miranda that you probably don't already know. But, then again, it's not like these VS Angels are rocket scientists.....or ARE they? :blink:

LAST CALL WITH CARSON DALY - MAY 07, 2009

FEATURING MIRANDA KERR

Click on the thumbnail to download the HD clip!

2mynbec.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 4:33 DURATION

All HD videos ripped by me.

:laugh:

Thanks Vamp. I actually like pointless interviews. (In fact) If/When I ever get a late night talk show (instead of using animal guys, or famous people who haven't done anything in a while) I'd have models as the filler space. :rofl:

Thanks again

:heart:

Nice one, jal. Still receiving those in the mail, are ya?

Just so all you people at mirandakerrfan.justboard.net know, I am not overly excited at the fact that you posted my Carson Daly HD rip onto goddamned Youtube and not credited me. Trust me, I know my own rips and you can't fool me.