Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Engaged?!

Australian model Miranda Kerr was seen wearing some mysterious bling on her left ring finger yesterday, causing speculation that she is engaged to boyfriend, Orlando Bloom.

Kerr flew in to Cannes to be with Bloom for just one night before returning to New York for work.

"I am aware of the images. However, I am not in a position to comment," Kerr's publicist told the Australian media.

Miranda Engaged?!

Australian model Miranda Kerr was seen wearing some mysterious bling on her left ring finger yesterday, causing speculation that she is engaged to boyfriend, Orlando Bloom.

Kerr flew in to Cannes to be with Bloom for just one night before returning to New York for work.

"I am aware of the images. However, I am not in a position to comment," Kerr's publicist told the Australian media.

The only problem with this story is that the ring was on her right finger, gossip sites are craaaazy :laugh:

Miranda and Orlando were pretty cute at Cannes!

Picture that I haven't seen.

post-100-1243011233_thumb.jpg

Also, apparently she's currently shooting the new David Jones campaign.

Miranda Kerr is back in Australia - on the quiet

May 23, 2009 12:00am

How does someone as gorgeous as Miranda Kerr manage to slip into the country without anyone noticing? Well, easy, actually . . . she landed in Adelaide.

The Victoria's Secret vixen touched down in South Australia from New York via a Sydney transfer on Thursday to shoot the new David Jones spring/summer campaign.

While the retail giant would not confirm the location of the shoot, Confidential understands Kerr was taken to an outback destination.

"Miranda is in Australia shooting our spring/summer 09 campaign," a David Jones spokeswoman said.

Rumour also had it this week her boyfriend, Orlando Bloom, has proposed - but those headlines haven't been confirmed or denied.