Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Im amazed by how much Flynn looks like his mommy, the only thing from Orlando that he has are the eyes :laugh: Flynn is like a mini.Miranda, so adorable :heart:

As for Miranda's body i stand with what i said, i think she looks amazing & i actually like it better now because i like curvier girls ... & she gave birth only three months ago, so she looks extremely good for that

Well I think that Flynn as " a son " has something else like his fahter :laugh: not only eyes ;) ;).

Another video :blush:

" Flynn Bloom is quite the well-traveled little boy! Orlando Bloom gave his sweet son a kiss shortly after touching down on the East Coast yesterday while walking through JFK airport with mom, Miranda Kerr. But Flynn's even been overseas with his famous parents. Take a look at the adorable family and their busy lifestyle! "

http://www.popsugar.com/Video-Orlando-Bloo...irport-15846004

They went to NY to Tribeca Film Festival / Orlando's " The Good Doctor " /

Ever since Miranda was a baby we new she was special…. Twenty eight years later and she still is that special girl that we have always known. Happy Birthday Randa May, we wish we could celebrate this special day with you. We love you with all our hearts and hope you have a fantastic day.

We miss you and wish you were here.

Sending you all our love Mum, Dad, Matty and the Team.