Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Just a thought - maybe they will do a session for a magazine in which they reveal the child's name ?.

It is strange that for 9 months of pregnancy they did not choose the name for a boy or girl.

It's been one week since birth and still nothing. They did not want to know the gender - it's ok. But the name ?

They combine something :brows:

Do you remember what was with the pregnancy? All people have speculated about it but Miranda announced it on the pages of Spanish Vogue.

I think so too

Even though I am dying to know, I think they are so smart for keeping the birth of their child as private as possible. They don't want to be like other celebrity couples who announce their children's birth and have their kids avoiding paparazzi in 3-4 years.

I think it will come out eventually, but more likely in a magazine article that's not entirely about their child. Just like a mention or something. These two were so smart to keep their relationship private, never talking to the paps, and no one ever created rumours about them like they do with other celeb couples. They just left them alone. In that same regard, I think the press will leave their son alone as well.

I also heard Miranda wants their child to be raised in Australia. How cute :)

MODEL Miranda Kerr and husband Orlando Bloom may have spent nearly a week with their new born baby boy, but they are yet to give the child a name.

Bloom's mother, Sonia, told a British newspaper that the couple are having a tough time deciding.

"They are both absolutely ecstatic. I am beyond happy," Sonia told The Daily Mirror.

"They have a list of names and he tells me they are struggling to choose one."

If Kerr's last tweet before giving birth on January 6 is anything to go by, they might draw inspiration from the film Dead Poets Society, whose male characters' names include Knox, Charlie, Gale, Neil, Todd, Richard, Steven, Gerard and John.

Kerr tweeted on January 4: "BTW, watched Dead Poets Society the other night - great movie - dangers of conformity! Do you guys like that movie - one of my favourites!

Kerr has also revealed that she welcomed her baby boy - reportedly weighing nearly 4.5kg - without any drugs or pain relief.

The Victoria's Secret model and health junkie said she had wanted to experience a natural birth.

While blogging on her website, Kerr wrote: "I did natural birth too, no drugs or pain killers!!! Love Miranda xxx."

After 9 months how do you not have at least a couple of naming options figured out? o.O Not to mention most little girls growing up have at least thought about what they'll name they're kids one day. 5 days with the baby, i.e the bonding period for mother and child with no name..... seriously bothered.

Congratz to the happy couple, but seriously... wtf?

You poke at the baby and smile "Hi baby!"...

Baby looks at you.... and he/she's is starting to associate being called "baby".... not Stacy/Alex/Kerry/Micheal/Bob/Robert/Kristy..... Baby

Well............ :laugh: what can I say ?

Prada Saffiano & Tessuto Tote

pr1.jpg

Prada Dahlia Satin Jeweled Clutch

pr3mk.jpg

Prada Vitello Daino Tote

pr2t.jpg

Prada Craquele Tote

pr4b.jpg

Prada Lace Bowler

pr5b.jpg

Prada Lambskin Mordore Medium Shoulder Bag

pr7a.jpg

Prada St. Pitone Tote

pr8a.jpg

Prada Pailette Shoulder Bag

pr6a.jpg

Prada Pochette Bag

pr9a.jpg

Prada Leather Ombre Handbag

pr10.jpg

Prada Nappa S Shoulder Bag

pr11b.jpg

Prada Glace Calf Stud Boston Bag

pr12.jpg

Prada Black Raso Gathered Clutch

pr13i.jpg

Prada Tessuto Fiocco Muff Bow Clutch

pr14.jpg

Prada Nappa Antique Bag

pr15n.jpg

Sources: wizaz, justjared, mirandakerrfan.net, mirandakerrweb.com, mirandanow.com, youmagazine.multiply.com, rex features

Miranda also has many other bags: Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Balenciaga, Mulberry, Chloe, Chanel, Maison Martin Margiela , Yves Saint Laurent :).

If the Devil Wears Prada - soon there will be empty shelves.

Miranda is going to buy the whole product range. And the devil will be left with nothing :D

imhk.jpg

MIRANDA Kerr will not be in Australia for the David Jones autumn-winter launch in Sydney on February 8.

The model, with husband Orlando Bloom at her side, gave birth to a boy last week in Los Angeles. But Kerr will still be part of the autumn-winter campaign. "Sadly, I'm not able to make the trip back to Australia as I am enjoying the first few weeks of being a new mum," Kerr said. "I am so happy to still be a part of the new season for David Jones. The team flew to LA and we shot the covers needed for all the key campaigns for the season." Next month's launch in Sydney will feature some of Australia's top models including Samantha Harris, Nicole Trunfio and Alexandra Agoston.

Source heraldsun.com.au

MIRANDA Kerr will not be in Australia for David Jones big autumn winter launch in Sydney on February 8.

The model gave birth to a baby boy last week in Los Angeles with husband Orlando Bloom by her side.

But Kerr will still be part of the autumn winter campaign, with this photograph one of the last she shot for the department store when she was seven months’ pregnant.

“Sadly I’m not able to make the trip back to Australia as I am enjoying the first few weeks of being a new mum,” Kerr said last week.

“I am so happy to still be a part of the new season for David Jones, the team flew over to LA and we shot the covers needed for all the key campaigns for the winter seasons.

“My favourite was a camel coat perfect for winter weekends.”

Next month’s launch in Sydney will feature some of Australia’s best models including Samantha Harris, Nicole Trunfio and Alexandra Agoston

475284-kerr.jpg