Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

1) Thanks for new pics, Ewciolina! I've never seen two of them before (in black and white, on the previous page). They are old but amazing! :heart::hug:

2) Finally, about the Prada campaign and according to TFS, the poster we saw was just the menswear campaign! So Miranda will really be in the Prada ad!!! I'm so happy! :thumbsup:

:drool: Girls look at her. Is this " the ring " ??????????

ringus.jpg

Or maybe it's just a prop?

I've read today, that Orlando made a proposal (again :)) and Miranda accepted it(!!!!!!!!!!) :)) And it was officially confirmed by their representatives :)

:drool: Girls look at her. Is this " the ring " ??????????

ringus.jpg

Or maybe it's just a prop?

This shoot was taken in March, so I'm pretty sure it's a prop- also, based on Miranda's admirable history in separating her private life and career, I highly doubt she would use a VS shoot to show-off her engagement haha

Thanks for the pictures everyone, she looks so sexy. It's good to see her looking commercial and conventionally pretty, though I do love seeing her edgy HF shoots.

This blog talks about Miranda in Prada's campaign :

https://chungkitblog.wordpress.com/2010/06/...matthias-bergh/

I just quote the interesting part :

"It was reported back in May that Victoria’s Secret angel, Miranda Kerr (IMG) was also tapped to appear in the new Prada ads. We reached out to Valentina Nourse of IMG Models today, who conformed that Miranda will indeed be featured in the campaign. Stay tuned for that visual and the rest of the Prada images
"

I just hope we won't have to wait for a long time before seen her in Prada and Jil Sander ads. I'm also curious to see if she has others HF campaigns... Can't wait!!! Maybe I'm dreaming too much, but I'd like to see her in a Versace campaign. After all, it is said that the brand has used supermodels this season... Why not Miranda?? :wub:

I'm so happy to read this good new about Prada (Y) -because since the day I saw the 2 first pics of the campaign, I became totaly disapointed by the idea she could not be a part of it.

And why not Versace? It would be great to see her as the face of this brand! She is such a talented and beautiful woman. This season she is the face of 2 prestigious brands, why not a third? Fingers crossed!