Bellazon

// P.E.R.S.P.E.C.T.I.V.E.S \\ of Beauty

Prettyphile

He did it because other people were doing it. He says so before. I'm sure it was to piss someone off.

He did it b/c he wanted to piss me off ... & that's okey, b/c he didn't i really don't care what people think off Adri, she's the pefect woman in my opinion but i respect if someone else hates her (or hates me in this case :ninja: ) ... We all have different opinions

& for Rosie, Pretty said that give a bunch of 1's "It's like calling the person a troglidyte, a troll " ... yes, for me Rosie looks like a troll ... Next to Rosie, i swear i would give Megan Fox all the 10's on this planet ... Next to Rosie everyone looks incredible cute for me >.<

Agreed!

When Adri was up to bat I went no where near a 1 because I know how low it means, and everyone here knows I hate Lima. I was being fair, now I want to go back and change it because no one else here is being fair :no:

You didn't ...

But ... This were phenobarbie votes in Adriana's round ...

Here's the link http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic18970sta...v_e_s_of_beauty ... Post #673

Screw Objectivity - this is for you MissLimaVlza

1. Hair: 1

2. Butt: 1

3. Face: 1

4. Eyes: 1

5. Legs: 1

6. Body: 1

7. Smile: 1

8. Cleavage:1

9. Sexiness: 1

10. Natural Beauty: 1

Voter #: 3

& NOBODY said nothing about it!

So i think i have all the rights to give a bunch of 1's ... To Rosie, to Megan Fox, or any person!

Yes, what I said was inappropriate, however I knew that those votes wouldn't be counted, it was merely a show of irritation as there was zero reason for you to give megan straight 1's across the board. The scores that I had originally given Adriana Lima were between 5-9, and those were the ones counted.

I went back and put a bunch of 1's to make a point on how ridiculous you putting a bunch of 1's looked. It does look silly, regardless if it's you or me putting them.

None of these girls deserve 1's straight across the board with the possible exception of Laetitia Casta, but to be fair even she doesn't. Not because she's an ugly woman, but the uber fans tend to annoy me :heart: Laetitia :heart:

The point you don't seem to get is that a 1 is something absolutely horrendous, honestly a 5 is average. You're saying a supermodel, something that numerous designers, labels etc have picked up is below average, which is absolutely ridiculous. All these girls have points, none of these girls are sitting on troglodite level.

Even a 3 or a 4 is better, it's still bad, but it's not a deformed, inbred or fugly stance.

Giving someone a 1 for sexiness, or cleavage is one thing, because you may really not find them sexy or their cleavage may be non-existant... But to give them 1's straight across the board shows a lack of thought and consideration. You merely dislike them as a whole and can't look at them in parts. No person has no single good feature.

Pet Peeve #1: Uber fans

Pet Peeve #2: 1's straight across the board.

Agreed!

When Adri was up to bat I went no where near a 1 because I know how low it means, and everyone here knows I hate Lima. I was being fair, now I want to go back and change it because no one else here is being fair :no:

You didn't ...

But ... This were phenobarbie votes in Adriana's round ...

Here's the link http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic18970sta...v_e_s_of_beauty ... Post #673

Screw Objectivity - this is for you MissLimaVlza

1. Hair: 1

2. Butt: 1

3. Face: 1

4. Eyes: 1

5. Legs: 1

6. Body: 1

7. Smile: 1

8. Cleavage:1

9. Sexiness: 1

10. Natural Beauty: 1

Voter #: 3

& NOBODY said nothing about it!

So i think i have all the rights to give a bunch of 1's ... To Rosie, to Megan Fox, or any person!

Yes, what I said was inappropriate, however I knew that those votes wouldn't be counted, it was merely a show of irritation as there was zero reason for you to give megan straight 1's across the board. The scores that I had originally given Adriana Lima were between 5-9, and those were the ones counted.

I went back and put a bunch of 1's to make a point on how ridiculous you putting a bunch of 1's. It does look ridiculous, regardless if it's you or me putting them.

None of these girls deserve 1's straight across the board with the possible exception of Laetitia Casta, but to be fair even she doesn't.

The point you don't see to get is that a 1 is something absolutely horrendous, honestly a 5 is average. You're saying a supermodel, something that numerous designers, labels etc have picked up is below average, which is absolutely ridiculous. All these girls have points, none of these girls are sitting on troglodite level.

Even a 3 or a 4 is a better, it's still bad, but it's not deformed, inbred fugly stance.

First, Rosie & Megan are not supermodels (in fact, i don't think Adriana is a supermodel ... I think that Gisele Bündchen is the last supermodel :ninja: ) ...

& second, Megan maybe deserves a 3 >.< ... But since i don't like her at all im not goin' to give her more than 1, b/c to me she doesn't deserve ir

& as said before ... please, don't make talk about Rosie ... words can't xpress how ugly i think she is ...

Rosie has a bad bum huh? If you look at my avie, I say her bum is 10x better then you said....her bum looks like every vs model. Bloody perfect. But you hate her so much you didn't even look at it!

I think Adri looks like a drunken Tranny but I was nice because not everything does on her. :blink:

I agree with Pheno, it is ridiculous to give all 1's.

I think Adri looks like a drunken Tranny

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I was going to ask who's butt that is.. damn o.0 I would probably tap that. Just for that I'm bumping her score.

Well, if you guys think that Adri looks like a tranny that's fine, b/c that's what YOU think ... & it's fine, im not goin' to change that ... No one is goin' to do it ...

& didn't say nothing about Rosie's bum ... so i don't really get what you're talkin' about >.<

I think Adri looks like a drunken Tranny

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I was going to ask who's butt that is.. damn o.0 I would probably tap that. Just for that I'm bumping her score.

Well, if you guys think that Adri looks like a tranny that's fine, b/c that's what YOU think ... & it's fine, im not goin' to change that ... No one is goin' to do it ...

& didn't say nothing about Rosie's bum ... so i don't really get what you're talkin' about >.<

Your vote said it all sweetheart... it spoke volumes.

No one hates you :) .

The point is that all 1s is pretty ridiculous :/ .

I give out 1s. I like Gemma and Vlada, for example...but gave them 1 for sexiness :ninja: . But to give someone all 1s... :/ ...

I could see a few 1s in some areas just to bring the overall score back down to Earth...but IMO all 1s should not be counted and doesn't have much thought to it. It seems like you just pre-determined to give them the minimum :/ . If it were abs and she and Adriana had the same abs you would have likely still given Adriana 10 and Megan 1 :idk: .

Like hair for example, can you really believe that Megan's hair is a 1 :blink: ? Even if you thought it was average hair, average = 5 :yes: .

And for eyes...even if Adriana's eyes are a 10 for you, can you really say the difference between Adriana's eyes and these eyes is the difference between horrendous and perfect :blink: ?

post-17304-0-1445985391-72233_thumb.jpg

No one hates you :) .

The point is that all 1s is pretty ridiculous :/ .

I give out 1s. I like Gemma and Vlada, for example...but gave them 1 for sexiness :ninja: . But to give someone all 1s... :/ ...

I could see a few 1s in some areas just to bring the overall score back down to Earth...but IMO all 1s should not be counted and doesn't have much thought to it. It seems like you just pre-determined to give them the minimum :/ . If it were abs and she and Adriana had the same abs you would have likely still given Adriana 10 and Megan 1 :idk: .

Like hair for example, can you really believe that Megan's hair is a 1 :blink: ? Even if you thought it was average hair, average = 5 :yes: .

And for eyes...even if Adriana's eyes are a 10 for you, can you really say the difference between Adriana's eyes and these eyes is the difference between horrendous and perfect :blink: ?

post-18831-0-1445985391-95705_thumb.jpg

Hummm in Megan & Rosie's case yes ... I think im pre-determinated to give them 1's ...

I don't like Megan's look >.< ... I think she has a whore.look & i really really hate that >.<, i don't find that sexy, or cute, or nice ... i find that vulgar >.<

I don't like them at all ... I don't have nothing good to say about any of them ... But if you guys don't one my 1's to be counted that's ok, is not a big deal

Are you actually fighting for models???

That is so funny!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: grow :rofl: up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@joe : you are the voice of reason :angel:

1. Hair: 6

2. Butt: 7

3. Face: 4

4. Eyes: 5

5. Legs: 8

6. Body: 6

7. Smile: 5

8. Cleavage: 5

9. Sexiness: 4

10. Natural Beauty:3

Voter #:21

**can't stop laughing!***

This is perspectives of beauty! Who cares if someone gives a model or whatever all 1's they personally don't like the way she looks. Giving someone all 1's just to get back at someone isn't showing your perspective all its showing is that your terribly annoying. :ermm: And if someone gives your favorite model all ones doesn't mean you have to spazz out on them. In your own true opinion you think she's beautiful, so why does it matter what everyone else thinks? :/ Its just a contest it isn't the end of the world.