Bellazon

Sexy Models W/ Unsexy Voices

VampireHorde

:heart:

Just like the topics says, this (throughly useless) thread is dedicated to models whose unsexy voices don't match their femme fatale looks. Don't be mistaken though, it doesn't mean that I dislike these ladies because of their voices, but it kinda does ruin my perception of them (since they get marketed as sex symbols). And to prove my point, I'll provide Youtube videos to show you that I ain't joshin'.

Here's a list of ladies whose voices I can't STAND to listen to......most of the time. I know that NONE of you will agree with me and that's fine. It's not like I'll change anyone's mind. Yet.

--CAROLINE WINBERG--

As of late, Caroline has been appearing in numerous risque editorials (lots of topless shots) and looking quite dangerous in her Guess ads. But as soon as she starts talking, its like "Huh, what?" Those two factors just don't seem to mesh very well. Is this how ALL Swedish girls really sound like?

--BIANCA BALTI--

When you see Bianca's exotic eyes and pouty lips, you would think she would be a chick with an exotic tone. The kind that would make men turn to mush even if she whispered. But in Bianca's case, what you see is what you get.

--TYRA BANKS--

Oh dear god, where do I even start with her?

--ADRIANA LIMA--

Everyone has a love-hate relationship with her accent and bass-driven voice. There are days where she pronounces all her pronouns and vowels correctly and there are days where you just can't seem to understand anything.

One of her better interviews

This one.....not so much

--ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY--

British chicks are always cool. Their proper and quaint English accents are quite a turn on for me. In fact, just listen to the voices of ladies like Kate Beckinsale or Keira Knightley and you just fall head over heels in love. But Rosie's accent is quite the exception....................

(She starts talking at the 1:14 mark)

--LARA STONE--

Usually, lisps are something that shouldn't be made fun of, but in this case, its too funny to ignore. Lara can speak English perfectly but her lisp is so heavy that she sounds like she's spitting in your face. On top of that, she tends to talk at a blistering 60 mph. Two negatives don't equal a positive.

(She starts talking at the 1:28 mark)

I was thinking if I knew any other models with unsexy voices........turns out, I don't.

END OF TOPIC.

:laugh:

rofl @ wanting to "wring her gorgeous neck" :rofl: .

I can undersand being annoyed by Klum :laugh: . I just think she's hilarious :laugh: :rofl: ...and think her voice is sexy :ninja: ...even when beeing silly :ninja: .

I haven't heard the squeek though :laugh: , anyone have a clip :laugh: ?

Does anyone have a clip of Adriana in Portugueese :) ?

I had never heard Bianca talk before :shock: :| :rofl: !

I immediately thought of Bianca and Lara after reading the title :laugh: I guess their voices is not something you would expect them to be :idk: I remember when I first looked at a video with Bianca it was not that sexy low voice that attracts you immediately it was more of a really fun bubbly girl :ermm: There was a video of Barbie too where she was in a photoshoot for British Cosmo she tries saying Louis Vuitton and it just reminded me of how much of an accent I had because the accent makes you sound funny, well at least I tried to sound it better :whistle:

and adriana voice is exactly the one of a transexual.

ahaha I love reading your posts Francy :p :laugh:

When you see Bianca's exotic eyes and pouty lips, you would think she would be a chick with an exotic tone. The kind that would make men turn to mush even if she whispered. But in Bianca's case, what you see is what you get.

I wasn't really a fan before...:ninja: ... had nothing against her though :flower: ...But this still just blows my mind :blink: ...

But I'm starting to kindof like it :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: .

i already knew of bianca.............

:rofl:

anyway i am shocked by lara. :ninja: she speaks like a soldier.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:heart:

It may seem like I'm being mean by picking on these ladies, but I'm not. I'm just telling you not to trust your eyes TOO much.

But think about it, whenever you see a beautiful model and hear the way they talk, it should be the kind of voice that makes you go "Wow, she's got the look AND the voice". I could name three random models right now and you would ALL agree with me that the voice matches the look: Fernanda Tavares, Bar Refaeli, and Raquel Zimmermann. Now these ladies may not be your faves but they have the look and voice.

Hey, even models with thick accents like Laetitia Casta, Flavia De Oliveira, Snejana Onopka, and (god forbid) Agyness Deyn sound the way you would expect them to sound. How would you feel if you saw a complete package only to see that the contents inside aren't what you expected? Yeah, you all know THAT feeling. And don't even get me started on the models with the whiny and nasally voices......

:laugh:

• 4 weeks later...