Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Just a reminder....BZ's policy regarding a model's or celebrity's private or candid photographs that are posted on his/her FB account or other personal websites ALSO applies to the personal information that they or their friends and family members might post there. Please read BZ's policy here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...;f=19&id=50

Just a reminder....BZ's policy regarding a model's or celebrity's private or candid photographs that are posted on his/her FB account or other personal websites ALSO applies to the personal information that they or their friends and family members might post there. Please read BZ's policy here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...;f=19&id=50

Aw, drats. Dash my hopes, why don't you. XD

welcome hannah :wave:

Fran in somebody's tv LOL

post-35736-0-1446017996-61864_thumb.jpg

source: fuck yeah

lol i would so do that too hahah :ninja:

this morning when i was checking the tread,my mom was looking too and then she saw that shirtless pic of fran that loveorhateorlove posted.

and then she says: well i can see why your smitten with him, maybe you should send him a valentine's card :whistle:

she so loves to make fun of me for like fran ...but i know she's starting to like him too :laugh:

now when she sees i'm looking at pictures of him she'll ask for who it was and what it was like and were the curly haired one is

she likes marlon thouh :laugh:

lol! I'm so with your mother! I loves me some frankie, but marlon my boy definitely!!

MiLOTiQ you're hi-larious! Mods will get on you if you even try to discuss personal stuff here. But I get where they're coming from though. Are you gonna try a sneak into fashion week? You might see frankie and marlon :drool:

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Pix: Ms. Moss is looking mighty fine in your set!

And I kinda wanna be nosey and get info on what Frannie likes in his girl. :shifty: Oh, baby!

So, where are my fellow Fran lovers from? I'm from Ghana but now reside in NYC.

i'm from the netherlands or you can say holland too :wave:

it's so cool to see francisco have fans from all over the world lol :heart:

hmm yeah it's a bit sad we're not allowed to talk about personal stuff

but it's better if we dont ya know,i dont want ppl to get banned or warnend or the thread to get closed and stuff, this place is where i get my daily of of fran and lols

out of all the forums i hangout on this one is the most fun and updated

My mom loves Marlon too! LOL He's a mom's favorite! They should make a group. Marlon Mom's or whatever :laugh: The other they she saw a picture of him and said "See? Why cant we find a cutie like that for you?" LOL I told her where he was from and she said "Go to college there!" Gotta love my Marlon Mom.

I'm from Brazil, btw.

I think I saw Fran on the Fashion Files on E! last night, somebody knows something about it? I'll try to watch the rerun today.

My mom loves Marlon too! LOL He's a mom's favorite! They should make a group. Marlon Mom's or whatever :laugh: The other they she saw a picture of him and said "See? Why cant we find a cutie like that for you?" LOL I told her where he was from and she said "Go to college there!" Gotta love my Marlon Mom.

I'm from Brazil, btw.

I think I saw Fran on the Fashion Files on E! last night, somebody knows something about it? I'll try to watch the rerun today.

ooh, If you see it again maybe you can record it and post the video here! I'm living in South Africa but I'm in New York at the mo.

^

me neither

maybe it goes by country ? (on youtube i mean )

BTW MiLOTiQ your username sounds like the name of a song by a korean boyband tvxq

only then it is spelled Mirotic

it's funny becuz when i see your username i hear the song lol

^

me neither

maybe it goes by country ? (on youtube i mean )

BTW MiLOTiQ your username sounds like the name of a song by a korean boyband tvxq

only then it is spelled Mirotic

it's funny becuz when i see your username i hear the song lol

XD It's funny you mention that because I happen to really like that K-Pop boyband. Yunho <3~ Love him. Jaejoong is the typical favorite. XD My username is also the name of a Pokemon, which I just recently found out. XDDDDD Man.

lol! riviera!

Ahhhhh, people from all over the world! Love it. Kiki09, are you South African or are you just living there? :)

Nah, I'm not South African, I'm actually Nigerian just living in SA for a very long time!