Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

post-37287-0-1446017972-01312_thumb.jpg

definitely the hottest pic of him ... this facial expression ... that body ... :drool:

thank you!

REPOSTS

Please do not repost photographs. Suggestion: When quoting a post, delete the image or create a text link to the image. **edited by MauiKane

OMG francisco looks so freaking precious in those airplane pics

he does have the perfect mix of cute and sexy, i hope it never changes not when it makes for cute moments like in those pics

i'm still hope for some backstage videos of fran, but haven't found anything yet

we talked about wanting to be back in warm weather and how he gets only 4-5 hours of sleep at night because the time difference bothers him. :blush: he was very down to earth and friendly and extremely tall. I am 5'11 and he towers over me. and to be completely honest he's a lot like marlon in the fact that he is much more handsome in person :angel: :heart: :blush: He also said he did not get to see much of marlon this week and that disappointed him :hug: they seem like such good friends, and I saw Marlon too and will be posting pictures over on his forum very soon! :yes:

p.s. thank you for the issey miyake backstage pictures :heart: :heart:

and some cold francisco!

post-35699-0-1446017976-73932_thumb.jpg

post-35699-0-1446017977-56821_thumb.jpg

i'm glad to hear he just as nice as he looks

and it's cute that he's dissapointed that he didn't see marlon much lol ( but atleast he got to hang out with mark cox alot too)

the more backstage photos i see of fran the more i like him

if i could meet i would ask him how he feels about fans waiting outside for him

eversince i saw that pic of fran getting rushed at by fans i wanted to know his response to it lol

i'm not sure how tall fran is some sites say he's 186 cm or 189 cm and others say he's 192 cm ( i dont know how much that is in inches)

well i hope when frankie goes home, he gets some well deserved sleep

thanks vaihlen!! (Y)

edit

backstage frankie morello

post-34755-0-1446017984-53051_thumb.jpg

fran shaving

fuckyeahfrancisco via silverrevolver tumblr