Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

yes now if i fall off my board or something like that and he has to come and save me that would make my day :yes:

besides i can teach him some english and he can teach me portugees lol

but i would need to wear at least 10 cm heels around that boy, i'm only 155 cm tall lol

Edit

aww poor bb

he looks really exhausted

^ i was backstage in paris with the other way models. i work around them. i'm not one, i don't have the height!

and yes you would need to wear heels although he prefers flats on a girl :whistle:

ah he likes his girls simple ?

i'll remember that should i ever run into him :laugh:

well i hope he likes his girl a bit older ...since i am 5 years older then him lol

(lack of sleep is messing with my poor brain :ninja: )

somone could use some coffee :whistle:

post-35736-0-1446017988-4913_thumb.jpg

lol! he looks rough! eish, very rough but loveable

^ i was backstage in paris with the other way models. i work around them. i'm not one, i don't have the height!

and yes you would need to wear heels although he prefers flats on a girl :whistle:

lol, flats anyday even though I'm tall I'll take flats before heels, how tall is frankie btw? and vaihlen loving the avatar!! awseome, ur so lucky!

due to his youth he isn't done growing by any means and i think he's sitting inbetween 6'2 and 6'3 or 190cm - ish :laugh: his posture makes him look even taller!

and franluv you are probably right, he was falling asleep to be honest. that's when i should have made my attack! :p

and i would say fran definitely loves simple girls. (although i wish it were boys he prefers I'll have to live with it :whistle: )

and there isn't anything wrong with being older. some boys like older girls :yes:

This is rather random but when I rode a public utility vehicle on my way home this afternoon, a guy in office attire also boarded and he looked almost exactly like Fran. The only differences were that that guy had slightly bigger eyes and didn't have Fran's trademark eye bags (which I think are cute BTW). I couldn't stop looking at him as he looked back at me. I swear I wanted to melt in my seat! :blink:

Okay. That's my Francisco-related post of the day.

^ thank you thank you thank you! loved the make up for that show!

and his birthday is may 13th, 1991. we can legally crush him! :ddr:

and zidvicious I love your story!! :heart: there is a boy that lives down the hall in my apartment building and his name is fredrique (somewhat like francisco) and he has those eyessss. I feel like a creeper when I see him :ninja: but he's sooo cute.