Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Everybody in MDC and in the Fashion Spot are saying Fran is one of the main faces of the future ....

he's becoming very very popular :yes:

It's really not that hard to see why. The boy is a great walker. His swagger will make you stop on your tracks. He has this face that screams high fashion that I'm sure would blossom even more. In two or three years, I won't be surprised if he'll become the next Mathias or Tyson.

What concerns me is that his face is too beautiful for commercial modeling. And as we all know to be on top of the male model scene, one should be able to shift between high and low fashion.

^ ... Fran's beauty and talent are a fact, i really :heart: his personality and work and i know he'll make it BIG

.... but i don't think he's going to be the next Mathias, not even Baptiste. He'll be very famous and wanted, but it will take loooong before another lucky boy is crowned as "the new Mathias Lauridsen"

yeah riviera to be honest I still don't think he realizes how big he is getting, he was surprised that a lot of the photographers knew his name. I had a way model management badge on so he automatically figured out who I was, but as for a lot of the screaming girls and obsessed lady fans, I still think he finds it confusing and funny. He's really just a laid back surfer boy with a LOT of personality. His english is horrible but I still adore him for trying. I had to speak portuguese to him since he saw where I was from. He still gives english a good shot though, much better at it than marlo :laugh:

and also, I don't want francisco to be the next mathias or tyson, I really think he's got a whole genre all his own and he might just follow his own way to the top without being the next anyone. He's got potential in every aspect!

Thanks for all the backstage pictures! They're my favorite!

:heart: :heart:

ah that one from ''i miss you timothy''

i saw it but i couldn't save it i kept getting spaceball gif.

that shoot is so much love

so thanks zid !

i can see both points about fran possibly being the next mathias and for him to find his own way to the top

but i too feel that when he makes it he should make it as ''francisco'' and not the next ...

btw is anyone on here a member of the fashion spot ?

i've been trying to become a member but i need an invite ...

yeah riviera to be honest I still don't think he realizes how big he is getting, he was surprised that a lot of the photographers knew his name. I had a way model management badge on so he automatically figured out who I was, but as for a lot of the screaming girls and obsessed lady fans, I still think he finds it confusing and funny. He's really just a laid back surfer boy with a LOT of personality. His english is horrible but I still adore him for trying. I had to speak portuguese to him since he saw where I was from. He still gives english a good shot though, much better at it than marlo :laugh:

and also, I don't want francisco to be the next mathias or tyson, I really think he's got a whole genre all his own and he might just follow his own way to the top without being the next anyone. He's got potential in every aspect!

Thanks for all the backstage pictures! They're my favorite!

:heart: :heart:

lol! nice to hear that fran is soo humble, such a nice quality. Next time vaihlen you should try and get him to speak english and record it, I think we would all die to here him speak

yes i too would love to hear him speak more

both english and portugees

i'm curious about his accent

i've only heard accents from rio (from movies and stuff)

but i've not heard a curitiba accent

and i've never heard a surfer boy accent either so yeah

i just wanna hear fran talk

^ I will have to do that with Marlon! I see him much more than Francisco but you're right! next time I'll have a video camera on me!! :laugh:

I have a pretty deep dialect and my accent can be hard to understand sometimes but his is definitely more cute like he's trying to think of the words he's meaning to say :blush: he says yes like "yezzzzzz" and he says "fala de novo" a lot, which pretty much means "can you repeat that?" he has a hard time understanding it but it's definitely adorable. :heart:

and I think Francisco is getting a major campaign soon, from the sounds of it, this fashion week has definitely rocked his status!!! :drool:

and riviera you can definitely tell he is a surfer boy because he draws out everything he says, like iiisssaaaa and when asked what his favorite season was he said verãoooooooooooo (which means "summmmerrrrrr" in a very surfer dialect). anyways just a little hint at his awesome dialect :laugh:

that's great news vaihlen !

i had noticed that fran's popularity increased these past few months

he has deserved that big break

it sounds like he has a really cute accent and that combined with his voice must be :blush:

so your from rio, i have always wanted to see rio

esp that statue of jesus ( it's located in rio right ?) and the beach that is near by

lol maybe when my mom decides to go to suriname i can sneek in a vist since it is close by

that's great news vaihlen !

i had noticed that fran's popularity increased these past few months

he has deserved that big break

it sounds like he has a really cute accent and that combined with his voice must be :blush:

so your from rio, i have always wanted to see rio

esp that statue of jesus ( it's located in rio right ?) and the beach that is near by

lol maybe when my mom decides to go to suriname i can sneek in a vist since it is close by

yes it's called christ the redeemer statue and we call it O Cristo Redentor but some of us younger brasilians call it cristo grande which means Big Jesus! :laugh: :laugh:

you should visit, there's a lot of franciscos here :drool: :drool: :drool:

franciscos with cute smiles and washboard abs ?

oh my that would be something :clap: :p

atleast i don't have to worry about sharing if theres enough to go around lol

who knows i might even run into the francisco and try to kidnap him for a few hours lol

just so he can teach me how to surf :D