Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I think it's mostly because he moved to Canada to be with JessiAnn & baby Milo so he's obviously not working as much as he was anymore. Also Models.com it's pretty snobish and Chico (as well as Marlon) is now going to a more commercial route and less for the HF works and it makes sense, I bet he got more money for his Mavi job than most male models get for any editorial/campaign :idk:

To me he's getting sexier with age, he looks a lot more manly now and I love it.

All of what you said is opinion and conjecture, so I am not convinced. Sorry. Regarding the girlfriend and baby issue..... I REPEAT: His ranking has been declining for two years! Doesn't anyone read posts carefully? ninja%20knives.gif

This is what models.com says about what it bases its rankings on:

With the backing of blue chip clients, key photographers and legions of admirers, today's top tier male models are at the forefront of fashion. The era of the male supermodel is upon us and the movers and shakers of the moment are proving themselves every bit as essential as their female counterparts. From the daily call sheets of photographers like Steven Meisel, Mario Testino, Mert and Marcus, Bruce Weber and Steven Klein, to ads for megabrands like Prada, Burberry, Calvin Klein and Versace, male models are making their presence felt.

The pages of style bibles like Vogue Hommes, AnotherMan, GQ, Details and Fantastic Man are filled with striking faces, but campaigns are still the standard by which all are judged. Finding the perfect balance between edgy editorials and coveted contracts is what makes stars, but holding the interest of major brands over a length of time solidifies careers. In a competitive market flooded with hundreds, the guys who matter are the ones who bring something extra to the table.

Consequently here are the defining faces of the moment, MODELS.com's Top 50 Working Male Models listing.

In other words, their rankings are very much based on the key components of the fashion industry: photographers, designers, top fashion magazines, major brands, important campaigns. Makes good sense to me!

So, it does seem that Chico is in a bit of trouble. We shall see.....

I think it's mostly because he moved to Canada to be with JessiAnn & baby Milo so he's obviously not working as much as he was anymore. Also Models.com it's pretty snobish and Chico (as well as Marlon) is now going to a more commercial route and less for the HF works and it makes sense, I bet he got more money for his Mavi job than most male models get for any editorial/campaign :idk:

To me he's getting sexier with age, he looks a lot more manly now and I love it.

He certainly has a different sort of sexiness about him and I wouldn't kick him out of my bed. However, he will never again match that balance of boyishness, cuteness and sexiness that used to get me so turned on.

I don't agree with people saying that age affects Francisco's sexiness. He's one of the best looking male on Earth in my opinion. Personally I like him and no, I am not homosexual. More than that, I've been told by several friends that I look like Francisco so one more reason that I'm supporting him. :D

All of what you said is opinion and conjecture, so I am not convinced. Sorry. Regarding the girlfriend and baby issue..... I REPEAT: His ranking has been declining for two years! Doesn't anyone read posts carefully? ninja%20knives.gif

This is what models.com says about what it bases its rankings on:

With the backing of blue chip clients, key photographers and legions of admirers, today's top tier male models are at the forefront of fashion. The era of the male supermodel is upon us and the movers and shakers of the moment are proving themselves every bit as essential as their female counterparts. From the daily call sheets of photographers like Steven Meisel, Mario Testino, Mert and Marcus, Bruce Weber and Steven Klein, to ads for megabrands like Prada, Burberry, Calvin Klein and Versace, male models are making their presence felt.

The pages of style bibles like Vogue Hommes, AnotherMan, GQ, Details and Fantastic Man are filled with striking faces, but campaigns are still the standard by which all are judged. Finding the perfect balance between edgy editorials and coveted contracts is what makes stars, but holding the interest of major brands over a length of time solidifies careers. In a competitive market flooded with hundreds, the guys who matter are the ones who bring something extra to the table.

Consequently here are the defining faces of the moment, MODELS.com's Top 50 Working Male Models listing.

In other words, their rankings are very much based on the key components of the fashion industry: photographers, designers, top fashion magazines, major brands, important campaigns. Makes good sense to me!

So, it does seem that Chico is in a bit of trouble. We shall see.....

I know what you mean, but Chico has been in Canada for a year already so it explains why in the last year (ever since JessiAnn got pregnant) he's been working a little less.

And I do know what you mean, but my point is that Models.com doesn't rank models fairly. I'm not familiar with the Male section (I only follow Chico, Marlon & Arthur Sales) but in the girls sections it's very noticiable, they have girls who got two Prada campaigns and went BYE on their rank, yet girls like Elsa Hosk or Marloest Horst who work with pretty much every big commercial brand under the sun are not ranked. What I'm saying is that Chico is a point on his career where he doesn't need 1,000 HF editorials or campaigns because people in the industry know him already and will give him the jobs even if he's not out there as much these days, he's taken the money route: work less, get paid more.

Do I miss seeing more of him? Sure, I do. However, If it was me modelling I'd rather do Mavi for a lot of let's say $1000 a couple hours than walk 35 shows for a penny.

His face has changed a lot in just few years post-80786-0-1446017709-59161_thumb.jpg

I think thinner face suits him better, he looks 10 years older these days .... I don't think he's been taking modelign seriously for the past years and seem somewhat lazy and average looking these days.. That's why most models stay away from serious relationship and kids.

His face has changed a lot in just few years

I think thinner face suits him better, he looks 10 years older these days .... I don't think he's been taking modelign seriously for the past years and seem somewhat lazy and average looking these days.. That's why most models stay away from serious relationship and kids.

Chico will always remain the same charming guy.

• 2 weeks later...

He certainly has a different sort of sexiness about him and I wouldn't kick him out of my bed. However, he will never again match that balance of boyishness, cuteness and sexiness that used to get me so turned on.

#1 - http://i2.listal.com/image/943436/600full-francisco-lachowski.jpg

#2 - http://25.media.tumblr.com/2ccbdcf576596bd7d8a3af9eb8de4ed2/tumblr_mpu4t7yyQz1ratcpao1_500.jpg

Which one?

• 2 weeks later...