Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Omg can someone please tell me if there is any way of ever finding out where he is. Life would be so much easier if he had twitter. I live in Brisbane, Australia and someone said they saw him here a few months ago and omg I want to cry :'c If I had've known I would've gone and saw him. Also I made this beautiful image because I love him so much.

Omg can someone please tell me if there is any way of ever finding out where he is. Life would be so much easier if he had twitter. I live in Brisbane, Australia and someone said they saw him here a few months ago and omg I want to cry :'c If I had've known I would've gone and saw him. Also I made this beautiful image because I love him so much.

yes! i do agree with you he should get twitter so we know his whereabouts because i'm really dying to meet him already and it's kind of impossible to know where he is and meet him unless you attend any of these fashion shows he is at, which is still a little difficult to do.. I just think he needs to interact with his fans a little more.. but i mean he is really busy so we have to be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked his & JessiAnn's Instagram. She's 29 weeks pregnant, it's boy & it will be named Milo as it was previously said & they got engaged earlier this month. I honestly didn't love them together at first but now i think they're an adorable couple, it looks like they do love each other. Hope they have an amazing family

I just checked his & JessiAnn's Instagram. She's 29 weeks pregnant, it's boy & it will be named Milo as it was previously said & they got engaged earlier this month. I honestly didn't love them together at first but now i think they're an adorable couple, it looks like they do love each other. Hope they have an amazing family

He does have a facebook & so does JessiAnn, but they're both private & you can't look them up, they just don't have twitter.

Here are both accounts so you can see all their pictures:

http://statigr.am/jessiann_gravel & http://statigr.am/chico_lachowski

• 2 weeks later...