Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

My opinion about this video : Lucas Finotti did an amazing job.The artistic direction is flawless and so is the music,coz usually when it comes to that kind of video music tend to be "soul-less".That Finotti guy has talent,he captured not only the models' sensuality but above all he captured also their fragility,and that is truly beautiful.

This is what i call a perfect job and I wish a lot of fashion photographers would deliver the same kind of work.

So I just watched the Kings of Milano video with marcisco on models.com and francisco was all over it. I think he got the most camera time out of all the models but it was definitely worth it. He was soo mesmerising and beautiful. Francisco Lachowski is seriously one of the most beautiful models out there right now. He was perfect in that video.

Thanks for the heads up Kiki09! (Y)

[

Your welcome Maui ;)

My opinion about this video : Lucas Finotti did an amazing job.The artistic direction is flawless and so is the music,coz usually when it comes to that kind of video music tend to be "soul-less".That Finotti guy has talent,he captured not only the models' sensuality but above all he captured also their fragility,and that is truly beautiful.

This is what i call a perfect job and I wish a lot of fashion photographers would deliver the same kind of work.

Well said jpgbygaultier. Completely agree.

^

It's amazing how this rather cheezy (in my opinion) song becomes perfect with the right footage :) It's also quite amazing how Francisco and Marlon totally stand out in this video, I think they're more memorable than others, I don't know? Maybe it's because they've got really characteristic face features, and maybe it's because I wasn't entirely objective... :D :D :D

^

It's amazing how this rather cheezy (in my opinion) song becomes perfect with the right footage :) It's also quite amazing how Francisco and Marlon totally stand out in this video, I think they're more memorable than others, I don't know? Maybe it's because they've got really characteristic face features, and maybe it's because I wasn't entirely objective... :D :D :D

Personally I was already in love with this song before because I completely live in the 80's and the 90's.

And yes,you're right,Marlon and Chico stands out in the video but I think we say that because we're fans of them.

The video, especially Francisco, was mismerising and beautiful. Not hot or sexy, no it was beautiful. A good job Luca! But a bad mistake from him in the credits; he wrote Lachowsky, in stead of Lachowski!

And there is another vid of him, a totally different! It's from pull & bear, he is so cute there! click here

^

Personally I was already in love with this song before because I completely live in the 80's and the 90's.

And yes,you're right,Marlon and Chico stands out in the video but I think we say that because we're fans of them.

I love 80s and most of even the most horrible songs from back then (90s not so much...), but I just didn't like this song. BUT I think its beat fits in with the editing here. And...I was thinking about this video - in the end, I don't think I said Marcisco stands out because I'm their fan...there's just SOMETHING about them, I don't know...With Francisco here maybe it isn't so transparent because he's all over the place, so Marlon's example here is better (Sorry mods, I know it's not his thread but it's only to describe what also applies to Chico...!) - Marlon shows up only a few times - comparing to Frankie - and yet, he's SO memorable that he overshadows others.

AND - Oh my God - that Pull&Bear video is adorable. The music's a little annoying but everything else is so good. I might be wrong, but for me it's got the typical feel of this brand - or, maybe rather not the brand itself but its campaignes haha.

^ I love the look on his face in that Jules pic.

welovemodels reports that Chico was in Brazil Monday shooting the summer Triton campaign with Max and a few other models.

The Pull & Bear video is heaven. I wish it wasn't in flash format. That site will probably take it down soon since the sale date it's advertising for is 6/24-6/27.