Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

OMG @this photo from Giorgio Armani! I think it's the first time I see him with hair like that (although I might be wrong). Wow. This hair makes him look more...oriental, I guess. :D and less boyish. I guess.

Yes u are totally right. With that style you can definitly see his 50% Polish

OMG @this photo from Giorgio Armani! I think it's the first time I see him with hair like that (although I might be wrong). Wow. This hair makes him look more...oriental, I guess. :D and less boyish. I guess.

No, I actually meant it the other way around, lol. With that hairstyle, he looks more Asian than Polish (he doesn't look like a guy with Slavic kinds of looks AT ALL, by the way :) Still, the fact that he's 50% Polish makes me so idioticallly happy ahahaha

No, I actually meant it the other way around, lol. With that hairstyle, he looks more Asian than Polish (he doesn't look like a guy with Slavic kinds of looks AT ALL, by the way :) Still, the fact that he's 50% Polish makes me so idioticallly happy ahahaha

Haha lol ok, I think he looks more polish but I understand why you think he looks more Asian, it's because of his squeezed eyes and the blush they gave him.

I have to agree guys, I was also very surprised to see him at Versace but so damn happy at the same time . And he had two looks :drool:

Kinda bumped to not see him a Dsquared today though. He always has been a regular walker, so it was dissapointing.

I hope he's still going to get some major shows in Paris :blush:

Brazilmalemodels blog had an article today that said Chico walked in 12 shows at MFW. I only know of 11. Anyone know which one I'm missing? Here are the ones I know:

1. Carlo Pignatelli Ceremonia
  2. Ermenegildo Zegna
  3. Dolce & Gabbana
  4. Roberto Cavalli
  5. Emporio Armani
  6. Ermanno Scervino
  7. Daniele Alessandrini (my new personal favorite)
  8. D&G
  9. Versace
  10. Giorgio Armani
  11. Enrico Coveri

Woot! for Chico walking in 12 shows. :woot::clap:

tweet from Luca Finotti today: "I'm editing my video for models.com an is so difficult choose the footage of Francisco Lachowski.he is such a good model for video!!!"

It was great to see him make that comment. Also, I suggested to him that he could make a second video of Francisco outtakes and he wrote back saying he would. Not sure that he really will, but that would be great. :)