Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

i don't know if him reading this place would be a good or bad thing lol

someone who knows yeah that i can get in to ...but if chico does read bz then i hope he can appreciate the love we're showing him

i think he has a good sense of humor so he can laugh about it atleast :laugh:

oh and he changed his married status already...according to someone on tumblr

lol! I doubt chico's FB status is anything to worry about. people change it like they change clothes and like you said riv, if chico feels the love he gets I think he'll quite enjoy the crazy we say.

lol i just read the comments on his facebook and all his friends were like what?! when? including his sister lol and i think someone that knows him does take a look at

this thread every once in a while because i looked at one of the photos his sis had posted and it was one that someone had posted on here

lol i just read the comments on his facebook and all his friends were like what?! when? including his sister lol and i think someone that knows him does take a look at

this thread every once in a while because i looked at one of the photos his sis had posted and it was one that someone had posted on here

Isn't it funny how we were talking about him getting married and looking gorgeous the other day... :laugh: haha what a coincidence!

^

i don't know if him reading this place would be a good or bad thing lol

someone who knows yeah that i can get in to ...but if chico does read bz then i hope he can appreciate the love we're showing him

i think he has a good sense of humor so he can laugh about it atleast :laugh:

oh and he changed his married status already...according to someone on tumblr

haha I hope he or who ever it is, doesn't think any of us are crazy stalkers or anything like that lol! :laugh::blush:

Isn't it funny how we were talking about him getting married and looking gorgeous the other day... :laugh: haha what a coincidence!

omg!!! you just proved my point :laugh: it would be so cool if he really did read this thread and i hope they dont think we're stalkers either lol

EDIT: oh and i think he's not single anymore because he took off his facebook status i wonder who the lucky girl is

omg!!! you just proved my point :laugh: it would be so cool if he really did read this thread and i hope they dont think we're stalkers either lol

EDIT: oh and i think he's not single anymore because he took off his facebook status i wonder who the lucky girl is

:laugh: I don't even know what's going on :blink:

^

haha well let me fill you in..chico had posted married as his facebook status but then he changed it back to single,but ithink now this is just me guessin but i think he's taken but im not sure

ohhh LOL , haha I do that a lot on facebook just to mess around with people or to stop guys from sending me messages lol , Maybe Fran is just playing around? :blink::laugh:

this all really weird :blink:

honestly i think somone needs to put a comment on his fanpage or personal fb and ask if he or somone else reads bz

LMAO at the bolded part....way to scare the hell out of people really esp when your famous

i'm starting to believe he does reads this place...there's been a lot of coincidence going on the past few days

/\

haha I would... but I'm super shy! :blush: Like I'm even surprised I commented on his post on his fan page :laugh: haha well if he does read this :wave: HII!!! :ninja:

GUYS he replied to someone on his fan page. Apparently "his" twitter is a fake! :yuckky: and finally his real bday (may 13, 1991) was revealed haha ... (sadly I'm still older than him :'( haha)

^

haha thanks for posting but i think they have been posted before..and lol riv i think he did scare his friends for a second there oh and if chico is reading BZ well then hi!! :wave: it would be so funny if he's not reading this and im just saying hi to no one haha