Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

so ....i just read that we won't be seeing francisco on the european and american runway's untill jan/feb 2011 as he'll be still be in japan.. :(

you can read it about it here : http://hommemodel.blogspot.com/2010/08/edi...ki-exposed.html

i haven't heard any confirmation about him doing the shows in tokio but i'll be on the look out for any news

First of all can I say yum to the link you posted! That pic of frankie is pretty awesome. Secondly, I'm pretty sad we wont really be seeing him til next season for the fall shows. I hope we get to see some stuff he does in japan

dang it liika i was just about to post thoses photos but you beat me to the punch lol :laugh: but thanks for posting them he looks so cute and gorgeous im so glad there's finally something new on chico and man how i wish i was that girl the one with chicos arm around her..what would you guys do if you were in that position I think Iwould just die lol

i love the pictures of him with the microphone ,the clothes look good on him

and his smile is gorgeous.

i really hope that there is a behind the scenes video ..maybe he'd try to sing lol

yea that's what i was thinking i was like i wonder what he sounds like singing